oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
Yesterday I asked my psychiatrist what I should do if I am rly planning on ctb and she was like "talk to your parents and if you all decide to they should bring you to the hospital".
Like yeah I would really do all that just so I dont die? And more and more every day I do. I told her that countless times and nothing is done, she isnt telling me to come back ip where I went last time a few months ago, and I feel like she doesnt take me seriously.
I will not mention ctb anymore, ill just do it when Im ready and thats it.

• Hugs
Reactions: gravesfrommiami and charlotte_
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Your psychiatrist only cares about money , consider getting a new one .

Reactions: Valky and gravesfrommiami
T

thisiswhoiam-

Mar 21, 2023
i mean, ive been to 20 doctors and they dont even take the fact that i have breathing problems 24/7 seriously, so it's not a surprise they don't care what you say you will do. It is likely that even if you are dying where they can see they will just walk over you. i am unsure if people are capable of caring about anyone else than themselves.
Everyone is just doing what they absolutely have to do to get money and thats all. Nothing more.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and gravesfrommiami
E

EfiLoneVolon

Mar 27, 2023
Not every psychiatrist are bad but some definitely are.For some,you are just another patient but can you be mad at them for that when its kinda of the truth.
Sometime, i hope i could encounter some sage or philosopher with deep knoweldge about life who could help me to see the light at the end of the tunnel not just someone who follow medical protocol lol.
OP did you try medication to help you with those thoughs?

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
They have unrealistic expectations as they don't truly understand what you are going through and are required to offer a pro life solution I'm sorry you are going through this truly is the most sad and frustrating thing to deal with when you feel like you are not being taken seriously it hurts a lot I'm sorry you are going through this :(

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
Not every psychiatrist are bad but some definitely are.For some,you are just another patient but can you be mad at them for that when its kinda of the truth.
Sometime, i hope i could encounter some sage or philosopher with deep knoweldge about life who could help me to see the light at the end of the tunnel not just someone who follow medical protocol lol.
OP did you try medication to help you with those thoughs?
Yeah, I got perscribed xanax and prozac but yesterday we changed from prozac to pristiq so imma see how that one works

Reactions: EfiLoneVolon
E

EfiLoneVolon

Mar 27, 2023
Yeah, I got perscribed xanax and prozac but yesterday we changed from prozac to pristiq so imma see how that one works
Thats a good thing. Maybe a different cocktail will have a better result with your mind.

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
Thats a good thing. Maybe a different cocktail will have a better result with your mind.
Yeah I hope it will. But the problem is that I cant wait for that long for it to start working, idk what I should do hah

E

EfiLoneVolon

Mar 27, 2023
Yeah I hope it will. But the problem is that I cant wait for that long for it to start working, idk what I should do hah
You probably should wait a little more. A fucked up mind works in mysterious ways maybe medication will succeed.Accept present suffering and hope for better days is probably the best route to follow.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't see it as being a good idea being so open about wanting to die at all, if one wishes to actually leave this world. Being so open could very easily just make things worse, it's very unfortunate how suicide is still so stigmatised in this pro life society.

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
I just don't see it as being a good idea being so open about wanting to die at all, if one wishes to actually leave this world. Being so open could very easily just make things worse, it's very unfortunate how suicide is still so stigmatised in this pro life society.
Idk, in my mind I do want them to take me seriously, I am too young not to try at least. But yeah I will def do it if nothing happends soon and I dont get at least a little bit better.