Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It's just awful, I get horrible anxiety as the date approaches and then nobody shows up and I have to do the whole trying to stick it out for one more day, two more days, many more days thing again. I'm so exhausted and tired of living.

I'm agoraphobic too. Why does my life have to be so unstable, I just want somewhere to live. Starting to really hate myself. I'm basically invisible. I've got nobody to talk to, I keep getting ghosted.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, watchingthewheels, freedompass and 9 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I am sincerely sorry your having such difficulty. Doesn't it some times seem that we suffer so much, and not a damn soul cares.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and newave3
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
I had a nightmare last night. A few actually, because I couldn't sleep, so I had a few different ones.

I don't remember much, there was a party with all these uninvited guests. Then they started to leave, but came back as monsters. Then the nightmare got really bad, I started got tortured hellraiser style, I just remember these clamps on me down either side like a strait-jacket but impaled on me. I didn't wake up and started to feel afraid, then I got taken away to another place of hell. Where they did more stuff to me (don't want to go into detail). My only comfort was my facebook friend was there and I was able to protect her from anything happening to her.

Then the next time I tried to sleep. I found that I was wandering the streets, in pitch black and I was lost. This is another common nightmare and fear/trauma for me, going down pitch black backstreets and bad neighbourhoods and being harassed, assaulted, etc by people on the street. Then in the nightmare a black cat jumped on and I felt bad, I thought that my cat had got lost too. I have to give up my cats soon IRL when I can find a home for them so I will miss them. The second nightmare was a bit scary but not as much as the first when I realised I couldn't escape being tortured.

I tend to get my nightmares before appointments to see someone. I was supposed to see someone today about being homeless, but they didn't turn again, it's the second time it happened. I feel pretty stuck. I don't often dream about death, that would usually wake me up. Lately though, nothing seems to wake me up from nightmares. Anyway I might as well vent about it while I can still talk about and remember. PTSD sucks, triggers suck too. Anxiety sucks, loneliness sucks. The cold sucks, painful nerves suck. I feel sad.

I miss Rebeka and Daniel so much I wish they were still alive. I think this is a sign that I should ctb. Maybe I will see them again. If I could have them back I would never complain about anything ever again. I miss them.

Why has nobody turned up? :(

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: qwerty1969, Dead Meat, freedompass and 3 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I had a nightmare last night. A few actually, because I couldn't sleep, so I had a few different ones.

I don't remember much, there was a party with all these uninvited guests. Then they started to leave, but came back as monsters. Then the nightmare got really bad, I started got tortured hellraiser style, I just remember these clamps on me down either side like a strait-jacket but impaled on me. I didn't wake up and started to feel afraid, then I got taken away to another place of hell. Where they did more stuff to me (don't want to go into detail). My only comfort was my facebook friend was there and I was able to protect her from anything happening to her.

Then the next time I tried to sleep. I found that I was wandering the streets, in pitch black and I was lost. This is another common nightmare and fear/trauma for me, going down pitch black backstreets and bad neighbourhoods and being harassed, assaulted, etc by people on the street. Then in the nightmare a black cat jumped on and I felt bad, I thought that my cat had got lost too. I have to give up my cats soon IRL when I can find a home for them so I will miss them. The second nightmare was a bit scary but not as much as the first when I realised I couldn't escape being tortured.

I tend to get my nightmares before appointments to see someone. I was supposed to see someone today about being homeless, but they didn't turn again, it's the second time it happened. I feel pretty stuck. I don't often dream about death, that would usually wake me up. Lately though, nothing seems to wake me up from nightmares. Anyway I might as well vent about it while I can still talk about and remember. PTSD sucks, triggers suck too. Anxiety sucks, loneliness sucks. The cold sucks, painful nerves suck. I feel sad.

I miss Rebeka and Daniel so much I wish they were still alive. I think this is a sign that I should ctb. Maybe I will see them again. If I could have them back I would never complain about anything ever again. I miss them.

Why has nobody turned up? :(
If you'd like to talk, I'm curious who Rebeka and Daniel were to you. Much love to you.
If you'd like to talk, I'm curious who Rebeka and Daniel were to you. Much love to you.

O

onetapgandhi

Student
Oct 4, 2022
There is no god and if there is, he has abandoned me and I have a bone to pick with him but I will still pray for you. Pray it gets better for you. Pray you get what you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
H

HoneyandGlass

Student
Jun 22, 2022
Who was going to turn up? A housing officer?

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Something like that. Crisis intervention.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does sound very tiring what you are going through, it must be hard to deal with, this life does just seem to be endless suffering and problems. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation, I wish you relief.

• Love
Reactions: qwerty1969 and Suicidebydeath