CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Nobody ever starts talking to me, it's always me who has to start the conversation. There used to be people who would talk to me, but I probably fucked that up. Now every time I try to talk to people, they don't really care and I just want to feel like someone cares.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Sunset Limited, Crazy4u and 13 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like in general people only care about what directly affects themselves. Many people can be very selfish. I'm sorry you are going through this, I can imagine it must be very isolating. People can be so disappointing. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, ColorlessTrees, Crazy4u and 1 other person
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
Nobody ever starts talking to me, it's always me who has to start the conversation. There used to be people who would talk to me, but I probably fucked that up. Now every time I try to talk to people, they don't really care and I just want to feel like someone cares.
I'm so sorry. I feel exactly the same way.

Reactions: Crazy4u
S

someonelse

Jan 28, 2022
There are a lot of people in my life who never ask about me and im always asking after them. So I know the feeling. Don't take it personally. As another user said people are selfish and I'd add self-consumed to that. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I wish I could take it away. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Crazy4u
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
[Mod note: Quoted content deleted]

Yeah I agree. I feel invisible even though I have family and friends online. But I can't project It on other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

someonelse

Jan 28, 2022
[Mod note: Quoted content deleted]

This is true. And I guess since speaking of ctb is so verboten you never know if other people in your life are also suicidal too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: whatevs and Mr2005
T

thisplaceisaprison

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I think in the instance someone was an only child and didn't have their family around anymore or anyone that would be affected by it, still selfish for whoever has to clean it up, but at least they're getting paid. I do think it's selfish and would really hurt a couple people, but those couple people don't have to live my next 50 years and figure things out instead of becoming homeless, injured or very ill.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
Rabhen

Rabhen

Isolated Loner
Dec 17, 2021
I feel exactly same, no one ever contacts me first and I am made to feel like I am intruding by contacting others first. It is always inconvenient, yada yada yada. Even on here, this site, no one contacts me first and the few I have contacted ghost me after they find out things about me. Nice. I finally quit trying, not contacting anyone any more, this is my last post to others on here and I have no social media. Someone wants me, they better come find me before it's too late.

Reactions: Maaizr and Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
people are so fake and won't ask about you unless they need something from you. It is not your fault

• Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited and Maaizr
HAPPY(not)

HAPPY(not)

Feb 6, 2022
Truth:
You ever ask a man how he's doing and he says I'm alright
I'm here to tell you that man is not alright
that man is battling demons
that you can not even possibly imagine
that man is struggling every single day
to find a reason to keep going