T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I'm in a mess, after two failed suicide attempts and getting caught enquiring about SN my husband is constantly watching me so I can't order anything and I can't drive. My only option is full suspension hanging in our shed but there are so may stories of it going badly and the only time I can do it is at night when I feel more relaxed and then I don't feel the need. I just wish some SN could magically turn up in my mailbox in NZ so I could take it in the morning while my husband is downstairs. Although I don't have any meto or tums anyway. Why is it so damn hard!!

• Hugs
Reactions: ghost-key, Donk, WinterFaust and 4 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It is very hard. Hardest thing you can ever electively do. I'm so sorry you feel so awful. What's brought you to this point?

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
It is very hard. Hardest thing you can ever electively do. I'm so sorry you feel so awful. What's brought you to this point?
I have severe anxiety that goes on and on all day and leaves me unable to live my life

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Hopeindeath!
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I am so sorry for your anxiety. Have you tried medication for it?

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I am so sorry for your anxiety. Have you tried medication for it?
Yea ive tried everything I'm even on benzos everyday to take the edge off but my life is a misery, I can barely do the basics of taking care of myself
I just have this huge urge to cbt all day to escape the anxiety and it's awful!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
trying to get rid of anxiety is so hard, i even question if its possible to get rid of it at all, this is truly a curse...

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I have severe anxiety that goes on and on all day and leaves me unable to live my life
I suffer too. Not too long ago it was truly crippling. But there were circumstantial reasons for me. I stay clear of hardcore medications if I can. CBD oil appears to help me. Maybe it's just a placebo effect, but I don't care as long as I think it helps.