• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In such an cruel, hellish world there truly is no such thing as happiness and it disgusts me when pro-lifers suggest otherwise, I cannot stand it how they force their absurd delusions onto others, their toxic positivity really is so incredibly insensitive and invalidating. Existence really is just nothing more than meaningless suffering, to have the ability to exist is such a hellish and harmful imposition and more than anything I wish I never existed at all.

To have the ability to exist as a conscious being destined for nothing but to decay and die is such an abomination, I find it beyond tragic how life even exists at all, the existence of life really was the most terrible tragedy.
To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment, it's terrifying how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel, it's disturbing how one can potentially suffer to such extreme extents yet not die. No matter what I'd always prefer to not exist, for me suicide would solve what I see as the true problem which is existence itself, death is always better to me than suffering for decades in an existence so futile just to die in agony from old age, those who no longer exist are so fortunate, existing truly is so undesirable.

• Love
Reactions: Nothing87 and Kalista
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I'll go and tell all the people I know who claim to be happy that they're merely delusional, shall I? 🙄