GorgeousGuillotine

GorgeousGuillotine

My world never stops spinning
Oct 18, 2023
Am I the only one who once I firmly decided I was gonna CTB, completely lost my sex drive? I do still have and enjoy sex with my partner, but it's never something I actually think about wanting to do. I just do it because I feel like it's kind of my duty. I enjoy it once we've started. But I never just, want to be touched.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Hard to get that seronontin snapping when all your body wants to do is die. Adderall is the only thing that can wake up my libido.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Am I the only one who once I firmly decided I was gonna CTB, completely lost my sex drive? I do still have and enjoy sex with my partner, but it's never something I actually think about wanting to do. I just do it because I feel like it's kind of my duty. I enjoy it once we've started. But I never just, want to be touched
Yea, same. I think once I realized physical pleasure is a meaningless and unfulfilling distraction pretty much all of my conscious horniness dropped off the face of the earth. I still have a sex drive and still feel pleasure but I only enjoy it on a surface level at best. as such i only massage the old monkey out of boredom or instinct

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, GorgeousGuillotine and davidtorez
GorgeousGuillotine

GorgeousGuillotine

My world never stops spinning
Oct 18, 2023
Hard to get that seronontin snapping when all your body wants to do is die. Adderall is the only thing that can wake up my libido.
And ya know I didn't feel this way when I was on my meds. I just keep feeling like something is wrong with me, but maybe this is my normal and Adderall was just making me hypersexual

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Yea, same. I think once I realized physical pleasure is a meaningless and unfulfilling distraction pretty much all of my conscious horniness dropped off the face of the earth. I still have a sex drive and still feel pleasure but I only enjoy it on a surface level at best. as such i only massage the old monkey out of boredom or instinct
Sounds familiar!

• Yay!
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and sugarb
JaegerCA

JaegerCA

Fk the Marine Corps
Jul 14, 2024
Dk, you might have weird tastes. I only really feel anything playing out the most awful things in my head. They're not awful to me, but to give you the picture.