pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
I'm not really sure if this belongs here but I've been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts for some time now. I've been trying find what's causing all of it but I came out empty handed, there is seemingly nothing that could cause me to feel the way I do. Any ideas or thoughts you would like to share are gonna be appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, rabbitlettuce and girlsboysthems
The_End_Is_Comfort

The_End_Is_Comfort

Oh to be a goofy cartoon character.
May 7, 2023
Sometimes depression can just be genetic and just be chemical imbalances in the brain rather than any other external factors. I don't know if you've tried but try seeing if you can get on antidepressants (only if you wish to do so)

Reactions: pompompurin
pompompurin

pompompurin

Apr 27, 2023
Sometimes depression can just be genetic and just be chemical imbalances in the brain rather than any other external factors. I don't know if you've tried but try seeing if you can get on antidepressants (only if you wish to do so)
I might look into that later today, although I think antidepressants here are only prescribed for people that actually go on therapy sessions, anyhow, thanks for sharing

M

macrocosm

Apr 3, 2023
I'm not really sure if this belongs here but I've been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts for some time now. I've been trying find what's causing all of it but I came out empty handed, there is seemingly nothing that could cause me to feel the way I do. Any ideas or thoughts you would like to share are gonna be appreciated.
Mines biological, genetic. Ask about a doctor about Sertraline. It help reduce symptoms to where life is somewhat tolerable

pompompurin

pompompurin

Apr 27, 2023
Mines biological, genetic. Ask about a doctor about Sertraline. It help reduce symptoms to where life is somewhat tolerable
I would ask but I don't think I want these types of meds on my medical record

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Life is depressing for most adults. Adulthood pulls back the curtain on this clusterfuck of an existence.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and realname
AresCohere

AresCohere

Professional Insomniac
Apr 10, 2023
The world is just cruel and hurts good people for no reason.

I thought that once my exams were done my constant paranoia and stress would go down a bit, but nope.

I thought once winter was over my depression would go away a bit, nope, it actually got worse.

It really seems like the only way out of this self-fueling cycle is to CTB

• Hugs
R

realname

May 8, 2023
i think that anyone living in the world im living in. This horrific place of division & cheap labor. Has plenty validation to feel the things you're feeling.
Let's say even that you're in the 1% super wealthy? You'd still feel the despair in between golf swings..
it seeps into the cracks.
We are on a boat with a giant hole soon we'll all be under. (Heard this somewhere as a reference to earth not being able to hold humanity for much longer)

• Love
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Depression doesn't need a reason.

• Love
TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
Definitely genetic and definitely exacerbated by life.

If yours has come out the blue, I guess the silver lining is it could be short-term and it's worth working on a way out. Excercise, therapy and nutrition help moderately. But it's a fucking battle to get yourself to do these things when you are in a depressive episode. Best of love to you.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that wanting to die is a logical response to life in itself. Life is completely futile and meaningless after all, where all that we are destined for is to suffer and decay from age. To me there could never be anything appealing about existing here, "happiness" is irrational in a reality like this.