KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Canceled my job interview today.
The restaurant menu is literally so shit and the rating is very bad.
the menu items itself makes no sense,
Basically Asian-European confusion lol

and just thinking about how my previous job was at good rating restaurant,
Food that make sense, well plated was enough reason to dread going to this interview.

this also makes me think why I'm here in my situation today.
I had some minor "peak highlights" in life but they were just not enough on the grand scheme of things,
Yet here I am today in a worse position, feeling confused, agitated, looking for that "something".

I can't help but think about how suicide can instantly solve all my problems at once,
It is honestly insane.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Hopeindeath!, Ghost2211 and 8 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i know starting your way back up can be dishearting and challenging but i believe in you. :heart: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
i know starting your way back up can be dishearting and challenging but i believe in you. :heart: :hug:
Thanks pal,
I'll figure something out.

in a big mess, deep down low,
But whatever u know?

:hug::heart:

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Thanks pal,
I'll figure something out.

in a big mess, deep down low,
But whatever u know?

:hug::heart:
im not sure how or if it would work considering where you are but could you maybe go out on your own. be your own boss type thing.

• Love
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
im not sure how or if it would work considering where you are but could you maybe go out on your own. be your own boss type thing.
Yeah I was literally thinking about it but I realise my family doesn't have enough capital to build something in the west.
I could start a restaurant business in China or something but I want residency in the west so I don't know what I'm thinking really.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
my family doesn't have enough capital to build
im guessing this mean you dont have enough money to open a spot.

neither do i but im still going to do it. i hate to say it though but youve got to start at the bottom with what you can afford. im going to start my bakery out at local flea markets and stuff like that. then im going to get business contracts. save up money from that and sooner or later ill have myself a business front. might even make a few extra dollars on the side with a cookbook and maybe some other crafts i do.

• Love
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
im guessing this mean you dont have enough money to open a spot.

neither do i but im still going to do it. i hate to say it though but youve got to start at the bottom with what you can afford. im going to start my bakery out at local flea markets and stuff like that. then im going to get business contracts. save up money from that and sooner or later ill have myself a business front. might even make a few extra dollars on the side with a cookbook and maybe some other crafts i do.
Yes everyone starts small.
Success is within reach.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death