D

Different

dead inside.
Apr 14, 2023
I'm very sad, very very sad today. My family is finally tired of encouraging and going with me to therapy. I have no one left supporting me. My two friends live far away from me and they are in school. My boyfriend broke up with me just yesterday, he said I'm not getting any better. My therapist has been much of a friend and I think I'm bothering him too. I'm no longer scared of taking my life anymore. I feel alone, unwanted and useless. Yes it's true I'm just taking up space on this earth...Any songs I can listen to??!

• Aww..
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'm sorry for your sad situation. It's an all too common story and the world will only get worse.

This is my 'final farewell' song.

One Thing (Live) - Finger Eleven - Connect Sets (Live).

• Love
Reactions: Amyend88 and Different
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring having to suffer like that, existence really is too cruel. My favourite music is Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary which is about someone who is longing to not-exist.

Reactions: Different
D

Different

dead inside.
Apr 14, 2023
I'm sorry for your sad situation. It's an all too common story and the world will only get worse.

This is my 'final farewell' song.

One Thing (Live) - Finger Eleven - Connect Sets (Live).
Thank you
It must be tiring having to suffer like that, existence really is too cruel. My favourite music is Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary which is about someone who is longing to not-exist.
Thank you I'll look it up

A

AbsurdCapybara

Jul 16, 2023
I am sorry for your troubles. My husband is divorcing me because he says I'm not getting any better, too. He gave up on me after 20+ years. One of my favorite songs to listen to when I'm feeling like I have nothing left to lose is Alcest - Sur L'Océan Couleur De Fer because its beauty stirs something in me that makes me want to live another day to experience more beauty like it. I hope you like it too.

Reactions: Different
D

Different

dead inside.
Apr 14, 2023
I am sorry for your troubles. My husband is divorcing me because he says I'm not getting any better, too. He gave up on me after 20+ years. One of my favorite songs to listen to when I'm feeling like I have nothing left to lose is Alcest - Sur L'Océan Couleur De Fer because its beauty stirs something in me that makes me want to live another day to experience more beauty like it. I hope you like it I'll check it out.

I am sorry for your troubles. My husband is divorcing me because he says I'm not getting any better, too. He gave up on me after 20+ years. One of my favorite songs to listen to when I'm feeling like I have nothing left to lose is Alcest - Sur L'Océan Couleur De Fer because its beauty stirs something in me that makes me want to live another day to experience more beauty like it. I hope you like it too.
I'm so sorry that's happening.. I'll check the song