HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
It's my birthday today, the only people who congratulated me were 6 family members that came to celebrate with me and some girl who only did it because I told her a few hours ago, my grandfather did not congratulate me, my father did not congratulate me, not a single one of my friends congratulated me, I expected most of them to forget honestly, but not every single one of them, I guess people just don't think about me. I remembered and congratulated all of them but I guess I'm not worth the effort.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, MyChoiceAlone, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Happy birthday!

I also don't have anyone congratulate me besides my closest relatives, but Im okay with that honestly. Don't like my birthdays because it's the only day where the attention is somewhat drawn to me.

But it's totally valid to feel sad and disappointed about being left out like this. You are worth the effort, I'm sorry for whats happened <3

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
6 people remembered. thats more than you can count with 1 hand. EDIT: 6 people + "some girl" ... so, 7. some people don't have even this number in "cellphone contacts" (even with the default service providers , etc"

wish i set my dates right so newsletters would send me b-days...\

AH, happy birthday

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Happy birthday @HappySisyphus !
Sorry that others have not remembered.
Yet at least your virtual family at Sasu cares about you.
Big hugs on your birthday.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and MyChoiceAlone
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
happy birthday!

dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
I feel ya, I waited all night for my bf to send me a text on my birthday. I remember waking up in segments in case I missed his text, nothing. I literally felt so dumb for thinking I was worth his time. That's why I'll always try and make an extra effort to remember peoples B-days because I know what it feels like to be forgotten.