• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
He doesn't care... He doesn't care he doesn't care he doesn't care my own so called best fucking friend doesn't even CARE
I hate him... but that will pass. I hate myself and that might pass... No one cares about anyone else and I'm delusional to believe anything else... I want to be thrown into a woodchipper. I hate this, I hate them, I hate him, I hate me, I hate all of this. And now I'm whining and self-pitying and being pathetic somewhere else, gotta spread the love lmao... God I want to die

thumbs up... who wants to see me kill myself lol
I'm not a cute anime girl but maybe you could still get off to it or whatever lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, Amidaa, archiveofpain and 8 others
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
...He's spent all day convincing me he cares and that I'm not evil despite having done bad things and that I don't deserve to die... and I feel guilty lol. He can't read my mind and he wouldn't be happier with me gone... My observation, I get upset people don't immediately know exactly what's wrong with me and I know that's my problem but it's hard not doing it, or feeling insecure and just assuming others believe the same about me... and somehow he doesn't hold any of it and worse, none of it against me and I'm saying this about him I'm a trash friend 💀

Needless to say we've talked about all of this and are talking now and... I'm thankful I have someone who isn't leaving after seeing what a horrible awful freak I am over a period of years because he sees I'm trying to suck less because I wanna stop upsetting him... friendship hurts sometimes but it's real and it heals, be good to your friends unless idk they're not that great I don't know your situation but good luck
with that said i gotta try so much harder jfc

he deserves and has better friends but he refuses to let me go and isn't shaming me for any of this so I have to be a better friend

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
...He's spent all day convincing me he cares and that I'm not evil despite having done bad things and that I don't deserve to die... and I feel guilty lol. He can't read my mind and he wouldn't be happier with me gone... My observation, I get upset people don't immediately know exactly what's wrong with me and I know that's my problem but it's hard not doing it, or feeling insecure and just assuming others believe the same about me... and somehow he doesn't hold any of it and worse, none of it against me and I'm saying this about him I'm a trash friend 💀

Needless to say we've talked about all of this and are talking now and... I'm thankful I have someone who isn't leaving after seeing what a horrible awful freak I am over a period of years because he sees I'm trying to suck less because I wanna stop upsetting him... friendship hurts sometimes but it's real and it heals, be good to your friends unless idk they're not that great I don't know your situation but good luck
with that said i gotta try so much harder jfc

he deserves and has better friends but he refuses to let me go and isn't shaming me for any of this so I have to be a better friend
Friends have to learn to deal with each other's faults if they want the benefit of their strengths. He wants you to be his friend, so whether you think he 'deserves' better isn't really fair, right?

It's good you want to try harder. Hopefully the two of you can work together. If you want people to know exactly what you're thinking and you can learn to trust him, maybe you can learn to tell him exactly what you're thinking to make things easier?

Best of luck. I'm glad it worked out.