A

argieb

Oct 9, 2023
I'm 25 and everyday is a fight. I moved to a new city in January. I wanted to ctb Jan 1st if I hadn't moved out of my old city. Since moving I've lost 4 jobs, the person I moved with moved BACK a week after my birthday. Since then I've been struggling with homelessness, poverty and being the loneliness I've ever been. (This is a super abridged version it's been much worse)

It's crazy because I was sad and ready to ~exit~ for half of last year and I thought moving would fix it. Now I just feel completely broken down. Constant stress and anxiety about money for the past 10 months has ruined me and now I'm just ready for it to stop. I'm facing eviction again next week and I don't have anywhere to go or anyone to go to. If it gets there I want to just end it completely.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Chronicoverwhelm and Blue Elephant
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Welcome to the club of despair. Life is a real piece of shit.

Reactions: sserafim, Chronicoverwhelm and noname123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you are going through, it's awful how people have to suffer so much, I understand why you'd just wish to be free from it all.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
I'm 25 and everyday is a fight. I moved to a new city in January. I wanted to ctb Jan 1st if I hadn't moved out of my old city. Since moving I've lost 4 jobs, the person I moved with moved BACK a week after my birthday. Since then I've been struggling with homelessness, poverty and being the loneliness I've ever been. (This is a super abridged version it's been much worse)

It's crazy because I was sad and ready to ~exit~ for half of last year and I thought moving would fix it. Now I just feel completely broken down. Constant stress and anxiety about money for the past 10 months has ruined me and now I'm just ready for it to stop. I'm facing eviction again next week and I don't have anywhere to go or anyone to go to. If it gets there I want to just end it completely.
I'm sorry for what you're going through! : (

Can you move somewhere cheap, like in the countryside for example? Maybe do volunteering in an area like that. I used to do this.

A

argieb

Oct 9, 2023
I'm sorry for what you're going through! : (

Can you move somewhere cheap, like in the countryside for example? Maybe do volunteering in an area like that. I used to do this.
I'd really like too- my dream is still love on small homestead however in the area I live it would've be safe for me to do so. Maybe one day.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
I'd really like too- my dream is still love on small homestead however in the area I live it would've be safe for me to do so. Maybe one day.
Well I don't know how it is where you are from but in my area countryside properties can be found for dirt cheap, like 10-20 times less then what you'd pay for an apartment in a city. And a farmhouse has land around as well, where you can grow foodstuffs. General prices are also much cheaper in the countryside. Before deciding to CTB I planned to move there.

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Im so sorry for what ure going through. Goodluck and i hope u will find peace