LXR515

LXR515

Jun 12, 2024
It doesn't matter if I'm single, have a friends with benefits, in a loving relationship, etc

It doesn't matter if I achieve the goals that I set out for and worked for for years on end

I'm closer to everything I thought would make me "happy" and "fulfilled" and yet I'm more miserable than I have ever been

But I think regardless of positive or negative outcomes, I'll always feel this way as I always have.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, HiImMisanthrope, SoulWhisperer and 14 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I've always wished to die as well, wanting to die is truly all I know, I'll always wish for death no matter what. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I've come to terms with the same. I've never really not been suicidal in my life, and I doubt this will ever change.

R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
All hopes lost for me since 2022.

Even if I (first person) time traveled to whatever age I wanted to travel to and do thingss better, I'd still fantasize about CTB.

Maybe if I've had lived my life differently, my plans on pulling the plug would be set at a later date, but I'd still fantasize about CTB

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I don't know about always, but for about as long as I remember.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
I've never been suicidal in my life unless I've run out of money. I thought I had a big enough money buffer (plus a do-able career) where I'd never be suicidal again.

The forces of evil are very powerful and they love to put human beings in pain. I trusted the wrong person. I'll never recover.

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
It doesn't matter if I'm single, have a friends with benefits, in a loving relationship, etc

It doesn't matter if I achieve the goals that I set out for and worked for for years on end

I'm closer to everything I thought would make me "happy" and "fulfilled" and yet I'm more miserable than I have ever been

But I think regardless of positive or negative outcomes, I'll always feel this way as I always have.

I won't always feel this way! Wooooo

Cuz one day I'll be FUCKING DEAD.

LXR515

LXR515

Jun 12, 2024
In my case I've always wished to die as well, wanting to die is truly all I know, I'll always wish for death no matter what. But anyway I wish you the best.
I feel that a lot, I wish you the best aswell
I've come to terms with the same. I've never really not been suicidal in my life, and I doubt this will ever change.
I relate to that heavy, the more and more time goes on the less likely it seems it'll change for me aswell. Like I wish at some point I could point a time in which I wasn't but it's just always been this way

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
The only thing that changes according to circumstance for me is sense of urgency and when I want to do it but suicide is always on my mind.

Reactions: hockeymum9999
unsaiddes

unsaiddes

Apr 25, 2023
Same here. When you have a broken brain, all the love or money or respect in the world can't fix it.

Reactions: divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Same here. Nothing in life can make me not be suicidal unless if something unrealistic were to happen like me having superpowers or being a billionaire where I don't ever have to do any responsibilities or work. My issue is that I'm not meant to be a human or do human things. I had to tidy my room today because my mum forced me to and I feel so dizzy afterwards. I really am not meant for life nor do I want to be. I just want to be dead so that I can be free. Being alive tortures me

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, kinderbueno and NoPoint280491
HiImMisanthrope

HiImMisanthrope

I hate human nature
Jan 21, 2024
I can relate, unfortunately. Suicidal thoughts is all I know

H

hockeymum9999

Sep 16, 2021
The only thing that changes according to circumstance for me is sense of urgency and when I want to do it but suicide is always on my mind.
I am the same way. It waxes and wanes but the desire is always there.

Reactions: wCvML2