Distorted

Distorted

living dead youth
Sep 8, 2021
the general consensus in life is that you must suffer to get what you want. i, for one, have no desires. jobs, hobbies, families, relationships, i have no interest in these things. what gets me excited? self sabotage, sleep deprivation, cutting and hitting myself, observing others under the guise of friendship and living vicariously through that which does not exist. obsessive infatuation, painful sex in which i am powerless. anything that impairs my ability to think clearly. pure hedonism. i am the definition of leech, but if i died other people would be sad so i guess i get to keep wreaking havoc while my family and friends hope in vain for something to get better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bed, Dead Meat, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I relate alot as I live like you exactly and I am waiting to get over my concern over the grief my passing will cause my family

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and patheticpartner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sometimes pain is the only thing that can make us feel alive, even know it does not in my case. I do not participate in self harm personally, but I understand it can be a relief for others. I also have no desires, life does not interest me and I want nothing to do with life. All I want is to be free from this existence. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and ClownMe
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
The no pain, no gain saying has never made sense to me, how can I gain anything from the pain I suffer daily when I have no dreams for the future?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat