WallowingWillow

WallowingWillow

Apr 10, 2024
I don't want to be here anymore. I've felt like this relentlessly for months and I know in my heart it will never change. However, I have no energy to plan any logistics around my death, such as tying up loose ends, preparing goodbye letters, rehoming my dog, even acquiring stuff for my suicide and deciding on a method. I also have no energy for daily life. Every single thing is agonizing. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I feel like a self-deprecating, fat, lazy, entitled, unappreciative shit who is just whining and complaining, which makes me want to die more. What the fuck is wrong with me. I just want out. I don't want to suffer anymore. I wake up in a hellish nightmare everyday. My brain is rotting from the inside out and I just can't do this anymore but I have no fucking motivation for anything, not even to carry out my death. Can I just lie here and turn into a soulless, inanimate stone? 😢

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: landslide2, Zhendou, lnlybnny and 11 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I also just wish to never wake again and be permanently unable to suffer, it's cruel to me how I cannot just choose to fall into an eternal sleep. But anyway I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Zhendou
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
They make it as difficult as they can to escape this evil world and evil life. They do all that to keep us all prisoners slaves suffering in this evil prison world and evil life , and under control

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Zhendou and noheart
genie

genie

Aug 26, 2024
I'm the same. I don't want to CTB currently, but every day I have less and less motivation and life seems more pointless. "Things will get better" they say, well it has been 5 years and things have only been getting progressively worse with short reprieves.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou, barbietsasia, WallowingWillow and 2 others
uglyugly

uglyugly

Aug 24, 2024
I can relate to this... the exhaustion is overwhelming. When I start thinking over things like disposing of my home and making sure the pets have good, new homes, it quickly becomes overwhelming. I hear you and am sorry you are in that place. Whatever decision you make, best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou, WallowingWillow and Ash