E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
So basicly it took me three days to post something on this site, i mean to actually find strenght to do it. So i work at family farm, not much work to do right now. It's gonna be harder after summer holidays end so i have about two months to ctb. In winter and maybe in autumm i have to burn in furnace so i don't want to die too tired. Also i want to end it before harvest season. Basicly i have it good right now which means i'm only sad, tired and bored. OCD is not really interfering in my sleep like it used to so i can have some quality sleep which is nice. DOn't really have strenght to end it but i can't go on too long. I don't think medications will help with my depression because there is always something that will make me sad, also if i end up alone i will go homeless which will make ctbing much more difficult. So that is it for now, planning on ctbing tonight or tomorrow but i've been doing it for three months so not sure if i will go through with it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DesperateStruggler, chyme, Nothingtoadd and 7 others
ewigeruhe

ewigeruhe

Student
Jun 26, 2022
So basicly it took me three days to post something on this site, i mean to actually find strenght to do it. So i work at family farm, not much work to do right now. It's gonna be harder after summer holidays end so i have about two months to ctb. In winter and maybe in autumm i have to burn in furnace so i don't want to die too tired. Also i want to end it before harvest season. Basicly i have it good right now which means i'm only sad, tired and bored. OCD is not really interfering in my sleep like it used to so i can have some quality sleep which is nice. DOn't really have strenght to end it but i can't go on too long. I don't think medications will help with my depression because there is always something that will make me sad, also if i end up alone i will go homeless which will make ctbing much more difficult. So that is it for now, planning on ctbing tonight or tomorrow but i've been doing it for three months so not sure if i will go through with it.
I feel you totally as i am tired and apathetic all the time as well my only hope is that i succeed with ctb in the next few days.
Hopefully you can find the rest and peace you need.

• Hugs
Reactions: adventurer and eternalflame
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know what it is like to have no energy. I am also tired and I wish that dying is as easy as just choosing to never wake again. I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from your suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: yıη, Life is pointless, adventurer and 1 other person
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Thank you all.

• Love
Reactions: adventurer
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Farming is my reason to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Like how, you don't like it and you are forced into it?

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
I lost huge money and my reputation it destroyed me financially and mentally... It's guilt and shame

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567 and eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I see. You have it bad but maybe life will turn around? Like is it money thing or is there more to it?

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Money thing and there is more... I'm not financially stable and I have a family to take care of... I know my future is dark and gloomy and I can't face it

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
So what will happen to your family once you are gone?

N

Nothingtoadd

Jul 3, 2022
I lost huge money and my reputation it destroyed me financially and mentally... It's guilt and shame
Hi I'm also from India, how much money you lost,
Money thing and there is more... I'm not financially stable and I have a family to take care of... I know my future is dark and gloomy and I can't face it
Is there any chance of government writing off farmers debts

Last edited:
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Hi I'm also from India, how much money you lost,

Is there any chance of government writing off farmers debts

You can repay it bro, I think you're an educated man have your tried to search for another job
I don't have a debt I have a job it's that I don't have any life skills to run a family my mom do everything for me she buys me clothes and everything now she is getting old and this fear of future is consuming me
And what are the options?
I live like a robot my whole life without any emotions... It took away my happiness

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Well i understand, i also depend on my family. I have exact fears as you so nothing i can really say to encourage you to live. Whatever you choose i wish you the best of luck.

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Is there any specific method you are leaning on to... I think about full suspension hanging

N

Nothingtoadd

Jul 3, 2022
I lost around 70 lakhs still trying to hang on becausedon't know for how long
I have financial and mental issues ,just like you I also have a old mother who lives for her children so I'm also finding it difficult to leave this world don't how long I can hang on
I don't have a debt I have a job it's that I don't have any life skills to run a family my mom do everything for me she buys me clothes and everything now she is getting old and this fear of future is consuming me

I live like a robot my whole life without any emotions... It took away my happiness

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Well i weight 105 kg so my choice is partial hanging. My secondary option is drowning.

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
I lost around 70 lakhs still trying to hang on becausedon't know for how long

I have financial and mental issues ,just like you I also have a old mother who lives for her children so I'm also finding it difficult to leave this world don't how long I can hang on
If I stayed single I would never ever ever thought about suicide it's that I'm running away from responsibilities it is so hard to manage everything when you come from low income group.

• Hugs
N

Nothingtoadd

Jul 3, 2022
Don't know what to say, hope you will be able to find peace of mind somehow

• Hugs
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Well i weight 105 kg so my choice is partial hanging. My secondary option is drowning.
I'm a night guard at post office so I tried partial hanging here many times but it's just a waste of time. Full suspension is the only way to go

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
YEs, peace of mind is what i need.
What is wrong with partial hanging? Like what went wrong?

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
I've tried many times but it's hard to lose consciousness then pain gets unbearable and you back out