CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
No end pain sffr no end injury damage, ths nly way end ctb mthd, rly awfl wrld awfl life awfl all

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, annointed_towers, notsadtogo and 7 others
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

The sun rises to insult me.
Jul 15, 2024
I'm sorry for what you're going through šŸ˜”

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so terrible and cruel to me how there's all this suffering, I personally just really wish suicide is as straightforward as choosing to never wake again, it's so painful to me how there isn't the option to just easily die in a peaceful way. But anyway best wishes, I hope you find peace eventually.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
No end pain sffr no end injury damage, ths nly way end ctb mthd, rly awfl wrld awfl life awfl all
They are pure evil for making nembutal or assisting Suicide etc into crimes . Many people are trapped suffering begging for an end to their agony with no way out of this evil prison

I feel the same everything is so awful . I hate existence more than anything every part as one cannot separate the most extreme torture from the meaningless garbage they tell us is so pleasurable or important

Non-existence forever is the best thing by a trillion times

Visualize the best most beautiful thing you can imagine, multiply it by a billion times better more beautiful and you are still not close to non-existence , nothing is nothing compares

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
It's hell for some of us. I've had to decide that potentially sometime of suffering to die by SN is better than years in the alternative. I have no peaceful way so I'm doing the best possible alternative. Maybe it'll take me a couple hours worst case scenario but then it will be over.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Forever Sleep and pthnrdnojvsc