• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Digging deeper just to throw it away.
Mar 14, 2024
You hear from your family, friends, and people in general talk about how they remember this and that from when they were a toddler, or at least anywhere up until the age of 6. Then you hear they have more memories from then on until the age of 9. They recall things so vividly, these early memories. I have very little... It's so difficult for me to recall a scene. I just get a bunch of still images, and none from under the age of 7. Then so much of my childhood is just, not there... I had a lot of good memories. We laughed and played a lot. I liked school enough. So why can I barely remember? I know I wasn't your average kid as I was already plagued with anxiety and depressed. I know shit happened then, but I managed. Does anyone have these chunks of time missing?

This isn't normal. I only have theories as to where the hell my memory went and why. I think I started to remember random bits coming back, or it had just been years since I had last remembered them, but I did recall more after my two dozen treatments of Spravato (esketamine).
My brain must have such gray matter in dalmatian spots... It's sickening how I've never had a scan of my brain. Does any of this sound familiar?

• Hugs
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare, GoatHerder, ForgottenAgain and 3 others
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Yes, it sounds VERY familiar. I am the same way. I had a therapist ask me to close my eyes and visualIze a tv screen. Then he asked me to visualize a tv show that would be similar to my home life when I was a kid.

The look he gave me when I said "Remember that snowy looking stuff -- the grey screen with the white fuzzy looking stuff. That's what I see" told me all I needed to know. For a split second he looked confused, and then for another split second he looked horrified. He finally landed on an extremely sympathetic look. Like he felt really bad for me.

I told him don't feel sorry for me. It it was SO BAD that my brain needs to block it out, I don't think I WANT to remember it.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare, ForgottenAgain and DefinitelyReady
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish I didn't remember mine, some of it so vividly. I think it would have been better for my mentality if i had no memories of it. It just leaves this inextinguishable burning anger in me and so much sadness for the mini me. I think it became worse when I seen my younger siblings being raised in a completely opposite manner to what I recall my childhood was like. Funny how i don't even recognize their parents, sometimes hard to say our parents.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CatLvr and DefinitelyReady
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Yes it does sound very familiar. I also can't remember a lot of things. I rationally know I had good moments from my childhood, with my mom, my cat, and yet when I try to think about them I can just remember still images, not very detailed and I even question if I'm actually remembering or making something up.

At the same time, if I try to remember good things, that process gets interrupted and I then see bad memories. They are very vivid, I remember the time of day, what I was wearing, the light coming from the windows. An entire "video" of that memory where I start crying now since it's so vivid. But for good memories? Mind is blank, I get maybe 1 or 2 frames, low quality and I feel nothing by remembering that and seconds later I feel sadness because of the bad memories.

My psychologist said that the traumatic bad memories are blocking those good memories. And I think that, since I can't remember good things and only bad things, then my perception of life is depressing. How could it not?

All of this to say that, yes, so familiar, maybe your good memories are blocked by trauma as well?

Reactions: divinemistress36
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
Did you go through any trauma? That is typical for someone who goes through a series of traumatic events in childhood.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I can't remember a lot of my childhood either even though I had no trauma then. Depression messes a lot with your memory

• Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain