ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
I can feel my time is very soon, it's an unfathomable experience. Best way to put it;

its like the wind follows me everywhere I go, drifting by light as a feather, yet as I'm brushed by it, it consumes my conscious whole and feels so fucking heavy. It's frantic, foreshadowing my fate.

I think I have the answer. My worst fear is brain damage but I think I should be safe from it with this method.

• about 1500 mg trazodone
• a shit load of alcohol
• a very high place

I have the privilege to have access to all 3! The worst that can happen with trazodone overdose is serotonin syndrome or central nervous system depression. Extremely unlikely to cause brain damage. Trazodone helps me sleep so hopefully it'll knock me out quick. Alcohol is a bit trickier but I'm not concerned because combined I should be dead. I know a beautiful spot I can climb to at night, so if I'm feeling lucky I'll jump. Without a doubt fatal. I shouldn't be found for a long ass time so no interruptions.

For context I'm 20 years old female with 19 BMI, thus having a small build heightens my odds.

Reactions: SixNeufUn and pandorasactor
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find what you are searching for, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: ShinyScissors