• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
My tank when full is 200 bar. I've done some test runs and experiments with it and today it is reading approximately 155 bar because there's less gas in there I suppose.
My question is, will this affect the flow rate?? I have a clickstyle regulator which I'm planning to set to 15lpm but because the pressure in the tank is lower than when it's full, will the flow rate still be 15lpm or will it be lower now because the tank pressure is lower even though the regulator is set to 15? Thank you!

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Good point. It would not be surprising if the flow rate decreases as the pressure decreases. I think inert gas is the best method but it's really hard to set up.

Reactions: Ta555
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Good point. It would not be surprising if the flow rate decreases as the pressure decreases. I think inert gas is the best method but it's really hard to set up.
It's not actually hard, I've got everything now I'm just not sure about the flowrate being constant. I have enough gas for like 30 mins at 15lpm but I'm not sure if it will actually be 15lpm now!! I'm combining this method with hanging so I suppose even if the gas doesn't end me the hanging should but I still want to know about the flowrate because I want to go unconscious quickly and not have CO2 building up making me panic.

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
There's no harm in asking and making sure, especially when you don't have a technical background.

Skipping proper research in favour of asking questions on the forum can indeed be harmful. Most of forum members don't have technical/scientific background, but have no problem getting in arguments with those that do. If you skip research then you won't be able to tell the difference. Doing life-threatening things based on advice from random people on the Internet is a recipe for disaster.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Ta555
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Skipping proper research in favour of asking questions on the forum can indeed be harmful. Most of forum members don't have technical/scientific background, but have no problem getting in arguments with those that do. If you skip research then you won't be able to tell the difference. Doing life-threatening things based on advice from random people on the Internet is a recipe for disaster.
Ok...like stop assuming things about me. I've done a lot of research. I've read PPeH and Final Exit. I've read case reports of suicides by nitrogen, I've watched YouTube videos of how regulators work and how to set them up. I've read the megathread and @fightingsioux 's posts. I had ONE question and thought it would be quicker to ask here. So stop assuming things about me thank you very much.