• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I've had it shoved in my face as a flex like it's a bad thing that I'm single and live with my mom.

Somehow I'm supposed to be jealous of someone who is married with three kids.

Dude, that's like my nightmare. I don't want a needy spouse and three crotch goblins ew.

Having a cookie cutter life by 'gods will' is not the flex people think it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, QueerMelancholy and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
People need to accept other's way of life.

Personally, I'd never want to live with my mom, but I recognize that is because of how she is and my relationship with her.

I currently have very little desire to have kids. I do think I'd like some parts of being a father but couldn't handle it right now.

A "needy spouse" sounds awful lol but there are other types of partners. Mine is anything but.

But yes, no one should "flex" on you for not being married with kids.

Reactions: 1043169
L

lyfsoverrated

May 22, 2023
I've had it shoved in my face as a flex like it's a bad thing that I'm single and live with my mom.

Somehow I'm supposed to be jealous of someone who is married with three kids.

Dude, that's like my nightmare. I don't want a needy spouse and three crotch goblins ew.

Having a cookie cutter life by 'gods will' is not the flex people think it is.

as for dealing with someone who thinks having kids is an accomplishment wait till they find out there's over 8 billion people alive at this moment :smiling:

• Yay!
Reactions: 1043169 and derpyderpins
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Haha, imagine acting as though having kids is a flex. Children are lovely but they are also a pain in the ass and a lot of people don't find joy in the idea of having kids. Hell, I want to get a hysterectomy just because of how repulsive I find the idea of motherhood to be (no offence to any moms on this forum, I just personally can't see myself becoming a parent). I'd probably stab myself in the uterus if I ever found out that I was pregnant.

Even the idea of marriage still makes me uncomfortable, though to a much lesser extent in comparison to having children. Honestly, being single and living with your parents sounds significantly more appealing to me in comparison to that dude's life.

Reactions: 1043169

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Haha, imagine acting as though having kids is a flex. Children are lovely but they are also a pain in the ass and a lot of people don't find joy in the idea of having kids. Hell, I want to get a hysterectomy just because of how repulsive I find the idea of motherhood to be (no offence to any moms on this forum, I just personally can't see myself becoming a parent). I'd probably stab myself in the uterus if I ever found out that I was pregnant.

Even the idea of marriage still makes me uncomfortable, though to a much lesser extent in comparison to having children. Honestly, being single and living with your parents sounds significantly more appealing to me in comparison to that dude's life.
Exactly like if I could rip out my uterus I'll do it in a heartbeat lmao. I don't need this shit in my life.

Let people be happy with their kids but don't shame me because the idea of being a mom repulses me.

Reactions: derpyderpins and EvisceratedJester