VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Like clockwork when it is dark and everybody is asleep, I am at my most unstable. The loneliness takes the wheel.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MatthewV3, myway2ehighway, onleana and 10 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Like clockwork when it is dark and everybody is asleep
and everybody is asleep next to each other*

sad naruto shippuden GIF

• Love
Reactions: YesImAware
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Night times can be even worse if you are unable to sleep. It can be very isolating being trapped with your own thoughts. I used to find nighttime quite comforting but now it is very depressing. I would like no more nights, I would like eternal sleep. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

• Love
Reactions: Crazy4u and Sherri
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I love nighttime. I get to let my mind wonder in all possible places. Great for soltitude and quietness. But I get where you are coming from

• Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, Sherri and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I think at 4am is the peak psychedelic time. I love the night time now but I used to struggle whe I was substance dependent. I believe I was getting spiritually attacked harder back then because I obviously had more life energy to steal as a teenager young adult.

If you struggle to find solace in listening or reading or watching people you connect with then it may be worth trying to check if this could be an issue do some techniques to block the parasitic entities.

ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Agreed. During the day I spend a lot of time just walking around aimlessly outside. Occassionally doing stuff online in games with friends, but even during the day I'm usually quiet by myself. Night though is when it really gets bad... I'll be more prone to looking at twitter and the likes to pass the time and I'm reminded on just how fucked up my existence is to a normal persons

Reactions: VoidDesirer22 and Journeytoletgo
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I love nighttime too, it's when I feel more relaxed, more calm and collected, and love just being in bed till very late. I hate afternoons, seems like the time won't pass, it's a torture, afternoons for me. But I respect your opinion of course, some people like mornings. I love nighttime like I'm a vampire. Day light hurts me, specially sunshine.

Reactions: Angi, GreenTree and TakeMeBack07
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
is it insomnia ? do you find yourself waking up throughout the night? days that feel way too long are a bitch.. im sorry you are going through this

A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
the night time is generally when i'm most comfortable. i like how quiet everything is during the early hours of the day and how most people are asleep while i'm awake. it feels sometimes like i'm just in my own bubble where time doesn't exist.

though i get what you mean, and although i enjoy the night time for the most part i have a lot of moments when i feel very low and lonely during those hours.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
the night time is generally when i'm most comfortable. i like how quiet everything is during the early hours of the day and how most people are asleep while i'm awake. it feels sometimes like i'm just in my own bubble where time doesn't exist.

though i get what you mean, and although i enjoy the night time for the most part i have a lot of moments when i feel very low and lonely during those hours.
I think it's the fact that I am at my most comfortable. No one can witness me so I easily slip into my true self-sabotaging state.
is it insomnia ? do you find yourself waking up throughout the night? days that feel way too long are a bitch.. im sorry you are going through this
Nah it isn't. I do like to sleep easly when I can. I still tend to stay up beyond 2am though.

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut
Y

YesImAware

Dec 14, 2021
I just want to be held during the night, or any time really. It won't change the future but it will make the present just a bit better. 💛