Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Today... did things... learned the next process for MAID amd it seems like a limited docs that are taking on cases for people that sre not terminally ill...

Did things to keep my mind off the crushing depression. Now im lying in bed and... just here... not heavy with emotional flashbacks but heavy with apathy and wishing I was dead tbh. Wish I would die in my sleep.

I have no way of knowning if treating anything will make anything better... and yeah...

Just low. Tired but really low. Nothing rn is gonna make this better or ok. At least sleep is likely so better than nothing ig.

God I am drowning

• Hugs
Reactions: LivedTooLong
A

Anonymous5427

Jul 9, 2023
Today I thought I was doing so well, I was being honest and attempting to be genuine around my coworkers, but I couldn't help but always be reminded of the void inside of me. I try and explain why I might be this way but it's to not avail everytime. Since I've been home I've been smoking until I'm sick and throwing up, speeding through town hoping to get in a crash, now I'm stuck in bed because nothing happened. Nothing ever happens. I feel paralyzed, sick, alone, left with no purpose or meaning. I'm the only one who can end myself but I want nature to take its course. Give me cancer today so I can finally feel a sense of relief. Anything to give me an ounce of real peace for once

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
abdelrahman

abdelrahman

Jul 9, 2023
Depending on where you live, if you're not chronically ill MAID is basically impossible...