• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Who else feels a lot worse at night than they do during the daytime??
I really hope someone can relate to me :'(

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lullaby and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's the same to me really, both have their pros and cons for me. Sorry you're struggling *hugs*

• Love
Reactions: AQUA
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
It's the same to me really, both have their pros and cons for me. Sorry you're struggling *hugs*
Significantly more when you can't fall asleep either
God, its times like now that make me think impulsive ctb is a good idea even tho it would add unnecessary risks like surviving.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you usually do whenever you feel like this?

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Significantly more when you can't fall asleep either
God, its times like now that make me think impulsive ctb is a good idea even tho it would add unnecessary risks like surviving.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you usually do whenever you feel like this?
I immerse myself in SS, it's my magic cure-all. I'm glad you're determined not to be impulsive, that would be bad. *Hugs*

• Love
Reactions: AQUA
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
It used to be my favorite time of the day, but I've struggling with it. The world would stop and it would feel like a relief; I wouldn't have to worry about not being productive enough, going out, etc. I could just listen to music, watch tv without any anxieties.

Now, all of my fears come out at night. Just the worst of what I'm feeling eats me up at night and it feels impossible to stop the ruminating. I just take my sleeping pills and hope that it kicks in soon rough that I can silence my head and just escape entirely.

It's a really difficult time, for sure. I think with Fall starting here and the sun going down sooner, it's going to get worse for me, I would always end up hospitalized around November/December.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and AQUA
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
It is just the opposite for me the night is quiet, peaceful. I like to be awake at night and sleep the day away.the day is full of busyness.

• Informative
Reactions: m4rius, DreamSurfer and AQUA
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
It used to be my favorite time of the day, but I've struggling with it. The world would stop and it would feel like a relief; I wouldn't have to worry about not being productive enough, going out, etc. I could just listen to music, watch tv without any anxieties.

Now, all of my fears come out at night. Just the worst of what I'm feeling eats me up at night and it feels impossible to stop the ruminating. I just take my sleeping pills and hope that it kicks in soon rough that I can silence my head and just escape entirely.

It's a really difficult time, for sure. I think with Fall starting here and the sun going down sooner, it's going to get worse for me, I would always end up hospitalized around November/December.
This is so relatable but sad.

I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your past hospitalizations @Lullaby, and it's tough in the hospital. Hopefully, you got taught coping skills while there 🫂.

Oh, how I know the damn ruminations you're talking about when nothing can distract you from it, not even pain.

I hope it gets easier for you sooner rather than later
It is just the opposite for me the night is quiet, peaceful. I like to be awake at night and sleep the day away.the day is full of busyness.
Maybe it has something to do with the amount of time you're awake instead of it being induced by the nighttime?

I think I'd rather feel this way in the day as then I could do something about it like go to the shops or go for a walk etc. that's not to say one is more challenging than the other, they both have their pros and cons I guess. Doesn't stop me from feeling a little jealous of you, lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lullaby
DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Beyond this reality the waves of peace await
Apr 8, 2022
I am also a creature of the night. Being up all night is the most peaceful thing ever. When I lived in a bigger city that had different types of stores open 24 hours a day, it would be nice to be out doing things at 1 or 2am. Especially shopping for groceries with no groups of people to annoy me. I don't like when the sun begins to come up.

But with I get sick, the internal clock still seems to make illnesses worse at night, I do hate that.