• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LadyLeoOfGondor

Oct 22, 2020
Hey, I'm completely new to this site and have a couple of questions if anyone is patient enough to answer them I'd be grateful.

1. what does CTB or something similar mean ?

2. what's NS?

3. what actually is the night night method ? (think the term is right, apologies if not)

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
1) catch the bus
2) SN-sodium nitrite
3) idk

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i just remembered
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/
check this out

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide new global family member. It is GREAT to have you here. I hope, like I have, that you find that this site is 100% full of family that loves, cares and has a unlimited supply of empathy. We all care, love and help each other here and I, for one, am so glad to be able to call you family! Again, WELCOME!!! and love, caring and peace from your new global family!!:heart::heart::hug::hug: