• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
I might consider using the Night-Night method with additionally a plastic bag over my head.
This should make the method a lot safer.
All that could go wrong would be that I wake up from my unconsciousness while I'm still suffocating. But that risk should be more acceptable than the risk of ending up as a vegetable.
However, my question is:
How would you rate the sound of someone suffocating unconscious under a plastic bag?
There is a video where someone uses the Night Night method, but without a plastic bag. I suspect that he placed the cornhole bags too close to the centre and therefore blocked his windpipe a little, which led to these gasping noises.
But, if we now compare the noises from this video with the noises someone would make if they were unconscious and suffocating under a plastic bag.
How would you rate the difference?

• Hugs
Reactions: The Mute Viking
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
If you're worried about making noise during such; I recommend using some potent sedative so that you don't.
Also; if noise is a concern that even small noises like that would be a cause for concern, then I propose that maybe you could find a new location.

Reactions: Oneness and redeeming_butterfly
S

souleater

Jul 2, 2024
I am worried about waking up while I am suffocating and my SI taking over.

• Aww..
black.dahlia

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023
I am worried about waking up while I am suffocating and my SI taking over.
if you manage to knock yourself out correctly, making too much noise or waking up shouldnt be an issue. if you compress your veins and not your windpipe, it should be 10x less painful. and youll pass out very quickly as well. as long as you make sure you wont be interrupted, things should go smoothly