• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
hello i am back when i have not posted for a time. i tried many methods of considering but i can not do some because of access and money. i have a tourniquet and want to try night night method so i press my artery and sometimes get dizzy. when i am getting dizzy pressing knock with fingers i start to not be able to breath although i am not pressing the trachea. is this expected or am i doing it wrong not breathing makes me panic and stop

Reactions: jodes2
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Hiya sorry if my words don't make sense but just had a nervous breakdown.

If doing the night night method ideally you need something within the rope/strap such as a rolled up sock or capsule bottle against the arteries. Using a rope/strap alone won't really work as would put more pressure on your windpipe causing you to panic. Yes you might pass out regardless but you your SI will spring back as blood flow to the brain has not been cut. It's all about practice and if your planning on doing partial then perhaps try using some objects near your arteries to restrict the blood flow to the brain.

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Hiya sorry if my words don't make sense but just had a nervous breakdown.

If doing the night night method ideally you need something within the rope/strap such as a rolled up sock or capsule bottle against the arteries. Using a rope/strap alone won't really work as would put more pressure on your windpipe causing you to panic. Yes you might pass out regardless but you your SI will spring back as blood flow to the brain has not been cut. It's all about practice and if your planning on doing partial then perhaps try using some objects near your arteries to restrict the blood flow to the brain.
in the past i used rice and bags. i will try using socks and see if that is helping faster. thank you for your kind advice :)

counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
in the past i used rice and bags. i will try using socks and see if that is helping faster. thank you for your kind advice :)
No problem 🙃 the other method I used was pipe insulation. It's soft but firm but I'f you need any advice then let me know. I've been working on the night night method for weeks

Altvtysp

Altvtysp

Nov 5, 2022
No problem 🙃 the other method I used was pipe insulation. It's soft but firm but I'f you need any advice then let me know. I've been working on the night night method for weeks
I found that a ratchet strap would not get tight enough to cause me to pass out no matter how much I ratcheted it . View my post history to see more information on my experience. I plan on doing a standing partial hanging next time to make sure the ligature will get tight enough to compress the carotid arteries to cause me to go unconscious. The ratchet mechanism when tightened enough won't be able to click to the next setting and having weight pulling the ligature will make sure there is enough pressure to get the job done. I haven't seen evidence that the ratchet strap actually works but is mentioned in several of the books. It's maybe possible if the strap was cut in half but then it could easily get jammed up or loosened. I wouldn't try this method again personally.