• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
there's a night-night thread just before this but I guess no one's gonna scroll down and read all 42 pages, so.

Idk if rachet tie-down is a must. I got a tourniquet that can go two rounds on my neck when tightened. went with the random plastic objects I had around to function as the box/sand bag thingy. the spots were right, cuz when I pushed on the objects I could feel both jugular and carotid being cut off. but "starting to pass out" was the farthest I could get. after like ten minutes I was still there.

maybe it's cuz I'm a damn twink, that's why. go to gym. nah, no more hassle, please.

so. is it possible for me to apply enough pressure with my hands, pass out, and keep it that way for another minute or two (should be dead by then)? any other ways it'll work?

Badluckhardtimes

Badluckhardtimes

Dec 11, 2021
Plastic objects aren't malleable enough to be absorbed into the skin for the proper application of pressure against arteries.

I ordered two Cornhole bags online and i can feel the pressure when I lay down and apply pressure.

I have the gorilla tape, and I'm just going to wrap that around as tight as possible. I invested in the right equipment, and I'm ready to go.

Beam me up Scotty