N

Niny

May 18, 2019
As the title says, I tried the night-night method as described in the megathread yesterday after a lot of time trying to figure out the right positioning for the carotid arteries etc. I passed out, but woke up again on the floor with a huge headache. Decided to try again today, so today I combined it with partial hanging, because I figured falling over from sitting and shifting my neck from being bent backwards (only way I've found that I can compress my carotids) was the reason I failed. I tried the partial hanging, and woke up even worse than yesterday, and totally panicking... I don't have the courage to try again and I'm so incredibly sad and lonely and hopeless right now. I don't know what to do, really had my heart set on this method. Maybe I'll OD on clomipramine and benzo's, but I already did that once and failed because I threw up and was found a day later. I don't want to fail again...

• Hugs
Reactions: Meg, Soul, dreamsofdestruction and 1 other person
cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
Sorry you're suffering. I wish I had as much courage as you.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Failing the same method twice in a row in just a bad sign. Either look for a different method, or put it off for a while I think.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Maybe I'll OD on clomipramine and benzo's, but I already did that once and failed because I threw up and was found a day later. I don't want to fail again...

Take antiemetics and respect the quantities as per dr. Admiraal. Also you have to plan ahead for 2 days of undisturbance because this method is slow.

N

Niny

May 18, 2019
Thank you all for the replies, I think I'll look for a different method. Maybe CO or SN.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Both are good and successful methods. I am partial to SN as it has less likelihood of brain damage if you change your mind and call an ambulance.

Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
you need a good measuring device for the co-method, without which i would not do it.

N

Niny

May 18, 2019
For SN it would be good to have An anti-emetic, as well as for OD. Especially since I'm a bulimic and already involuntarily throw up sometimes. I don't know how to get one short-term though.

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
As the title says, I tried the night-night method as described in the megathread yesterday after a lot of time trying to figure out the right positioning for the carotid arteries etc. I passed out, but woke up again on the floor with a huge headache. Decided to try again today, so today I combined it with partial hanging, because I figured falling over from sitting and shifting my neck from being bent backwards (only way I've found that I can compress my carotids) was the reason I failed. I tried the partial hanging, and woke up even worse than yesterday, and totally panicking... I don't have the courage to try again and I'm so incredibly sad and lonely and hopeless right now. I don't know what to do, really had my heart set on this method. Maybe I'll OD on clomipramine and benzo's, but I already did that once and failed because I threw up and was found a day later. I don't want to fail again...

I'm confused as to how you're compressing the arteries. Are you using the corn hole or bean bags on your arteries? Are you using a rope with a ratcheting tie down or duct tape (I wouldn't recommend tape, but it should work) as specified in the night night method? As far as I know if that locks down enough for you to pass out you're done. Also it shouldn't be affected if you move after you pass out so the flow of blood wouldn't be restored if you did it properly no matter how much you move.

If you're compressing them by some other means or without the bags it's not the night night method and you're doing something I don't understand. It's hard to understand what part is failing, maybe you could explain it a bit better?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Funkbunny
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
When you woke up from the combation of partial and night-night, was the strap and the cornhole bags for night-night still at the same position? Has the rope for partial changed its position, or has your body position changed?

N

Niny

May 18, 2019
I first tried it with the rat het strap and rollers up socks, but ended up making my own bean bags filled with sugar as that worked better to compress the carotids. As I said, I only managed to hit the right spot with my head in a backwards position, so I did it that way and made sure I was propper up so I wouldn't move, but it didn't work. I think maybe my body started convulsing or something. I've found that as soon as I move my head forward when compressing my carotids, they immediately lose the pressure... Then with the partial hanging the same happened.
When you woke up from the combation of partial and night-night, was the strap and the cornhole bags for night-night still at the same position? Has the rope for partial changed its position, or has your body position changed?
Yeah the strap was still in the same position, just my body moved, but I explain it a bit better in the above comment I think.

Reactions: ron_g
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I first tried it with the rat het strap and rollers up socks, but ended up making my own bean bags filled with sugar as that worked better to compress the carotids. As I said, I only managed to hit the right spot with my head in a backwards position, so I did it that way and made sure I was propper up so I wouldn't move, but it didn't work. I think maybe my body started convulsing or something. I've found that as soon as I move my head forward when compressing my carotids, they immediately lose the pressure... Then with the partial hanging the same happened.

Yeah the strap was still in the same position, just my body moved, but I explain it a bit better in the above comment I think.

If you can only find one specific position where the arteries are compressed then I don't think this or the partial will work for you since you had the same result with both. We know that you move after you pass out and moving restores bloodflow at least partially. Maybe the strap isn't tight enough and allows too much wiggle room?

Without knowing more I'd suggest finding a different method that doesn't involve the compression of your neck arteries to work as there is something unknown that prevents it from working in your case. Hopefully you find something that works.

M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
For SN it would be good to have An anti-emetic, as well as for OD. Especially since I'm a bulimic and already involuntarily throw up sometimes. I don't know how to get one short-term though.
I don't have the link but I ordered meto from the Bonanza seller link I found using the search on here. It arrived in a few days.

Reactions: jake3d
N

Niny

May 18, 2019
I don't have the link but I ordered meto from the Bonanza seller link I found using the search on here. It arrived in a few days.
Thanks, I ordered SN yesterday, quite happy about that already.

• Hugs
Reactions: thedutchguy and Norest4thewicked