• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I have read the megathread and prepared accordingly. I have enough nicotin (1.0mg per KG body weight) and a stable idear of not being found in time.
So I will try that soon. The risks survival would bring are not that bad and the changes to die are high enough to give it a shot.

I am thinking about hanging myself after ingesting making the chance of death higher. The only thing I'm still unsure about is if I survive, the consequences might be more severe then if I did it only with nikotin.

The nikotin I have is not one of those with a taste like fruit so that should help making me vomit less ( I'm aware that I will vomit either way)

What do you think about this method?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I don't get what you're trying to do. Eat nicotine? I know nicotine can be lethal at high doses but can you die from eating it? Idk. Can it possibly be injected? That would be way more effective if it can. I have thought about nicotine od but never looked into practical ways to do it. Smoking 200 cigarettes 1 after another probably wouldn't work. You probably have looked into it more. The way you're talking about vomiting makes me think you plan to eat it.

Reactions: Don’tDoxMe
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I don't know, it sounds not very effective to me tho

Reactions: Don’tDoxMe
why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I don't get what you're trying to do. Eat nicotine? I know nicotine can be lethal at high doses but can you die from eating it? Idk. Can it possibly be injected? That would be way more effective if it can. I have thought about nicotine od but never looked into practical ways to do it. Smoking 200 cigarettes 1 after another probably wouldn't work. You probably have looked into it more. The way you're talking about vomiting makes me think you plan to eat it.
Haha no not eat it. There is vape liquid wich usually contains around 20mg nikotin. There are many ways to ingest it. I will most likely drink it

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Haha no not eat it. There is vape liquid wich usually contains around 20mg nikotin. There are many ways to ingest it. I will most likely drink it
Eat or drink is basically the same thing. Either way is ingesting orally. Liquids usually will metabolize faster is the only difference. Which is better for your plan. You would want it to metabolize faster. But like anything you try to od that way you gotta hope enough is absorbed b4 u start to vomit. Good luck with it. I hope there's an awesome afterlife awaiting for you.
But I am now wondering would it be possible or feasible to inject?
Because that would make it certain successful

Last edited:
Reactions: why am i alive?
why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
Eat or drink is basically the same thing. Either way is ingesting orally. Liquids usually will metabolize faster is the only difference. Which is better for your plan. You would want it to metabolize faster. But like anything you try to od that way you gotta hope enough is absorbed b4 u start to vomit. Good luck with it. I hope there's an awesome afterlife awaiting for you.
But I am now wondering would it be possible or feasible to inject?
Because that would make it certain successful
Nikotin can be ingested threw skin so I guess so. I'm not sure if you can put it directly into vein with a syringe tho.

Eat or drink wouldn't be the same. The think we put into cigarettes is tobacco wich has nikotin in it, yet it very little.
The vale bottles usually contain more nikotin

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Nikotin can be ingested threw skin so I guess so. I'm not sure if you can put it directly into vein with a syringe tho.

Eat or drink wouldn't be the same. The think we put into cigarettes is tobacco wich has nikotin in it, yet it very little.
The vale bottles usually contain more nikotin
Maybe subq injection? IM? IV? Nobody is injecting nicotine so they probably not specifically making it so you can't inject it. Not like prescription drugs that people like to inject. I wonder how it feels if you can. Theoretically you supposed to die immediately with that much nicotine in your blood but would it be hellish painful or just lose consciousness and never awake like a narcotic?

T

tvwowacct

Jun 15, 2024
Wonder if nicotine is similar to alcohol and can be absorbed through back door

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
Maybe subq injection? IM? IV? Nobody is injecting nicotine so they probably not specifically making it so you can't inject it. Not like prescription drugs that people like to inject. I wonder how it feels if you can. Theoretically you supposed to die immediately with that much nicotine in your blood but would it be hellish painful or just lose consciousness and never awake like a narcotic?
That's a good question!
Wonder if nicotine is similar to alcohol and can be absorbed through back door
That is... interesting ig

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
That's a good question!

That is... interesting ig
I do know alcohol is injectable. You could IV almost any type of hard liquors easily. No damage to veins and body from injecting at all. I wonder if possible to inject a lethal amount of alcohol into your blood? Supposed to be lethal at .4 I think. I knew a woman who was alcoholic and got dui and the breathalyzer said her blood alcohol was way over not just the legal limit but also the lethal limit and she was drunk but very much alive.
That would probably just feel drunk as hell, pass out and die if it could work
If you can inject enough to put your blood level over the lethal limit and you're not alcoholic

R

Roseblanche

Jul 20, 2024
I have read the megathread and prepared accordingly. I have enough nicotin (1.0mg per KG body weight) and a stable idear of not being found in time.
So I will try that soon. The risks survival would bring are not that bad and the changes to die are high enough to give it a shot.

I am thinking about hanging myself after ingesting making the chance of death higher. The only thing I'm still unsure about is if I survive, the consequences might be more severe then if I did it only with nikotin.

The nikotin I have is not one of those with a taste like fruit so that should help making me vomit less ( I'm aware that I will vomit either way)

What do you think about this method?
Hi
so have you tried?