Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
My decision has been made, next week my CTB will take place using the SN method.
I don't know the exact day yet, it will be decided on the morning of the day.

I am disabled, which means that my physical situation also plays a role in this decision, but much more the circumstances of my life, which I don't want to go into in detail.

I have read a lot here over the last few days/weeks and SN is the right choice for me.
Also because I have everything I need for it.
SN from good 3 different sources, with purities of 99.6%, 99% and 98% so that should all fit.

For some, it did not work with SN. This can have many causes, bad SN or they did not stick to the plan.
Often they were found too early or panicked and called for help.
What I also suspect is that it didn't work for some because they may have had to take some medication that had a negative effect on the SN method.
I don't have to take any medication so I can rule out this risk.

I will of course follow the PPH instructions.
I have one request, if anyone discovers a mistake in my plan or if I have misunderstood something, please let me know.

The biggest risk with the SN method (apart from bad SN) is the risk of vomiting.
However, since I want to use the Stat.Dose, I have made a change to the intake of antimetics, I start taking it in the morning that day.

I take domperidone, I have metoclopramide but its expired 1 year ago.
So I take domperidone and I prefer it because I am afraid of the side effects of metoclopramide if you take it all day long.
I would also have ondandenstron and at first I thought I would also take 8mg odansentrone with the last dose but it doesn't appear in the PPH either so I don't know if it would have a positive effect.

This is my Plan, Central European Time (CET)
  • 07:00 - 07:30 CET: Only a small breakfast. :heh:
  • 08:00 CET: 10 mg Domperidon.
  • 12:00 CET: at lunchtime, we eat together as if I have to eat something so that it doesn't attract attention.
  • 14:00 CET: 10 mg Domperidon.
  • 20:00 CET: 10 mg Domperidon, and stop drinking Water
  • 21:00 CET: 10mg Diazepam / 500mg Paracetamol (no idea if I should take just one, both or nothing at all. But I think I will need diazepam to calm me down).
  • 21:15 CET: 20 mg Domperidon.

• 22:00 CET: 25g SN drink.
    The first cup will be the SN with 99.6%, then there will be 2 more, one with 99% and one with 98%.
    In this way, I also want to minimize the risk of an SN not being as good as I thought.

• 22:10 CET: 20x10mg crushed Diazepam drinking in Water
    Unfortunately, there is no indication of when to drink the benzos, right after the SN or wait and see if you vomit.
    You don't want to fall asleep too quickly so that you can drink a second glass of SN if you vomit.

I hope that when I am found at 06:00 CET, CTB has worked.

Here are a few more things I'm not sure about.
    I currently weigh less than 50kg so could the 25g be too much?
    Unfortunately there is no current table.

It appears that propranolol is also recommended in the new PPH 2024. I have ordered it but don't know if it will arrive in time.
    Should I then take the 2g propranolol together with SN?

I also have 5g of phenobarbital, should I mix it with the benzos?

I also have Odansentron as an antimetic but I think I have read that it should not be taken with the SN method as it does not work there, is that correct?

I am grateful for any criticism, tips and hints. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, cait_sith, divinemistress36 and 6 others
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Something interesting about SN.

I have been in contact with someone on Telegram from a chemical channel.
Of course I didn't ask how best to use SN for CTB :)) , I simply asked my question as if I were using SN to make ham, but I haven't done that yet.

Someone wrote to me that SN dissolved in water is best stored in brown pharmacy jars with a tight seal, protected from air and light.
The jars are dark, the glass is thick and the solution retains its full effectiveness for about 2-4 hours before the effect gradually wears off.

A normal cup has no protection from light. Light can accelerate the decomposition of sodium nitrite and thus reduce its effectiveness, this can happen within 15 - 30 minutes.
An open cup allows constant contact with air. Oxygen in the air can promote the oxidation of sodium nitrite, which leads to a reduction in effectiveness.

So if you prepare SN in open jars you should only do this a few minutes before you drink it.
Apparently even 99% SN can have a reduced effect after about 15 minutes of exposure to light and oxygen.

Another interesting thing I learned.

SN with a high purity of about 98% dissolves in water within 1-2 minutes (without having to stir it)
SN with a lower purity can take 2-3 or more minutes to dissolve because of the impurities.
So apparently you can also tell from this whether you have pure SN or not.

So I actually have those apothecary jars. I will prepare the mixture 30 minutes before I drink it, which is enough time without it getting hectic.
This gives me enough time to prepare 3 portions without stress and let them dissolve in water.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
Something interesting about SN.

I have been in contact with someone on Telegram from a chemical channel.
Of course I didn't ask how best to use SN for CTB :)) , I simply asked my question as if I were using SN to make ham, but I haven't done that yet.

Someone wrote to me that SN dissolved in water is best stored in brown pharmacy jars with a tight seal, protected from air and light.
The jars are dark, the glass is thick and the solution retains its full effectiveness for about 2-4 hours before the effect gradually wears off.

A normal cup has no protection from light. Light can accelerate the decomposition of sodium nitrite and thus reduce its effectiveness, this can happen within 15 - 30 minutes.
An open cup allows constant contact with air. Oxygen in the air can promote the oxidation of sodium nitrite, which leads to a reduction in effectiveness.

So if you prepare SN in open jars you should only do this a few minutes before you drink it.
Apparently even 99% SN can have a reduced effect after about 15 minutes of exposure to light and oxygen.

Another interesting thing I learned.

SN with a high purity of about 98% dissolves in water within 1-2 minutes (without having to stir it)
SN with a lower purity can take 2-3 or more minutes to dissolve because of the impurities.
So apparently you can also tell from this whether you have pure SN or not.

So I actually have those apothecary jars. I will prepare the mixture 30 minutes before I drink it, which is enough time without it getting hectic.
This gives me enough time to prepare 3 portions without stress and let them dissolve in water.
Interestingly enough the SN that I received is in a pure black bag with no labeling of any kind and I don't have any way to test it. Judging how quickly it dissolves in water to determine its purity is pretty useful. Supposedly what I have is 96% pure

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Interestingly enough the SN that I received is in a pure black bag with no labeling of any kind and I don't have any way to test it. Judging how quickly it dissolves in water to determine its purity is pretty useful. Supposedly what I have is 96% pure
The more impurities, the longer it takes for it to dissolve completely in the water.

Normally SN that is not clumped dissolves completely in water with a purity of 98% + in 1-2 minutes.
If it is clumped, you can help by stirring it.

You should use water at room temperature to dissolve it.
If the water is too warm, it can trigger chemical reactions and impair the effect.
If the water is too cold, it will take longer to dissolve completely.

That's how the guy explained it to me, I think he's a chemist.

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
The more impurities, the longer it takes for it to dissolve completely in the water.

Normally SN that is not clumped dissolves completely in water with a purity of 98% + in 1-2 minutes.
If it is clumped, you can help by stirring it.

You should use water at room temperature to dissolve it.
If the water is too warm, it can trigger chemical reactions and impair the effect.
If the water is too cold, it will take longer to dissolve completely.

That's how the guy explained it to me, I think he's a chemist.
I haven't opened up the black bag yet to see what's inside feels like their salt in there but I was worried that it would start degrading as soon as I unsealed it. I guess there's no point in messing around with it until I'm ready to use it.

Reactions: Acritarch
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
I haven't opened up the black bag yet to see what's inside feels like their salt in there but I was worried that it would start degrading as soon as I unsealed it. I guess there's no point in messing around with it until I'm ready to use it.
I have 3 different SN from 3 different sources. I haven't opened any of them yet and will only do so when I use the SN.

Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24
Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
I have 3 different SN from 3 different sources. I haven't opened any of them yet and will only do so when I use the SN.
Why did you get so many from so many different sources? I had a bunch of people reach out to me and give me a variety of options for sources but I just impulsively ordered the first one that was offered to me. Were you concerned that you wouldn't get something usable? Or that the sources would be removed at some point? Might be some value for me ordering from a second source where the purity is clearly labeled On the packaging

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Why did you get so many from so many different sources? I had a bunch of people reach out to me and give me a variety of options for sources but I just impulsively ordered the first one that was offered to me. Were you concerned that you wouldn't get something usable? Or that the sources would be removed at some point? Might be some value for me ordering from a second source where the purity is clearly labeled On the packaging
I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't making a bad purchase with just 1 source.

The purity is indicated everywhere, even with CoA (Certificate of analysis)
The purities are different for all of them, 99.6%, 99% and 98%

They are all very good and that gives me a feeling of security.
If I had only ordered from one source, I would always be unsure whether it was really pure enough.
I will provide 3 jars, one jar from each source.

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't making a bad purchase with just 1 source.

The purity is indicated everywhere, even with CoA (Certificate of analysis)
The purities are different for all of them, 99.6%, 99% and 98%

They are all very good and that gives me a feeling of security.
If I had only ordered from one source, I would always be unsure whether it was really pure enough.
I will provide 3 jars, one jar from each source.
I was told from numerous people on this website that anything above 95% is more than enough. There only exists 5% and low percent so you're either getting 90% or higher or a low 5% unusable for catching the bus. I was told theoretically by someone on the form if you had a 50% concoction then you could just double it up but that 50% purity doesn't exist so it wasn't worth mentioning. I'm really just repeating what others have said.

The source that I purchased is labeled as high purity but refrains from labeling The exact percentage out of concern from being removed from the particular storefront I would assume.

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Yes, one of my sources did not list it on the container either.
But I have received the CoA where it says that it has 99%.

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
UPDATE: 1

This is my new reviesed plan with AE for CTB, I have read up on domperidone again, hence this update.
And an update on the SN intake for my weight.
There are a few things you should bear in mind, there are a few things you should bear in mind, but this probably applies to all AEs.
Of course I try to stick to the plan and only take medication that is listed in the pph.
  • 07:00 - 07:30 CET: 10 mg Domperidon.
  • 08:00 CET: A little Breakfast.
  • 14:00 CET: 10 mg Domperidon.
  • 20:00 CET: 10 mg Domperidon, and stop drinking Water
  • 21:00 CET: 10mg Diazepam / 500mg Paracetamol (no idea if I should take just one, both or nothing at all. But I think I will need diazepam to calm me down).
  • 21:15 CET: 20 mg Domperidon + 8mg Ondansentron

• 22:00 CET: 20g SN drink (i weight under 50kg, so i mean 20g SN is enough)
    The first cup will be the SN with 99.6%, then there will be 2 more, one with 99% and one with 98%.
    In this way, I also want to minimize the risk of an SN not being as good as I thought.

• 22:10 - 22:15 CET: 15x 0,5mg Xanax, 20x 10mg Diazepam, 50x 100mg Phenobarbital crushed, dissolved in Water and drinking.
    Unfortunately, there is no indication of when to drink the benzos, right after the SN or wait and see if you vomit.
    You don't want to fall asleep too quickly so that you can drink a second glass of SN if you vomit.
    If I don't vomit within 15 minutes I will drink the benzos and pheno.

Important information for domperidone and all AEs:
  1. Eating:
    • Avoid eating for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before taking the medication.
  2. Drinking:
    • You can drink water or clear liquids.
Taking Domperidone:
  • Take Domperidone 15 to 30 minutes before meals.
After Taking Domperidone:
  1. Eating:
    • Wait 15 to 30 minutes after taking the medication before having a meal.
  2. Drinking:
    • You can drink water or other clear liquids immediately after taking the medication.
Summary in Bullet Points:
  • 30-60 minutes before taking: Do not eat.
  • 15-30 minutes before taking: You can drink waterin moderation.
  • Time to take: Take Domperidone 15-30 minutes before meals.
  • After taking:
    • Drinking water or clear liquids is allowed immediately.
    • Eat 15-30 minutes after taking the medication.
These recommendations ensure that Domperidone works optimally by being taken on an empty stomach and having sufficient time to take effect before you eat a meal.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
It seems like a very detailed plan, much more and better than my own. It had to take you time to decide each of the steps. You have my congratulations, I hope to see you on the other side mate. đź«‚

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
I wish you a peaceful journey and I really hope everything will go well for you!

Reactions: unnamed2