nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
Hi guys. So I haven't had the chance to read the updated book yet. But I hear things are getting tougher for N seekers next year. What exactly will happen in Peru? Will it be basically impossible to buy N there, like will the pharmacist call the police if you inquire or something? Or will it just be more difficult but not impossible? Also, when will these new regulations take place, is there a date?

Also, what about the alternative countries, e.g. Ecuador, Mexico, Bolivia - any changes there?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Willy Wonka and Isbel88
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
Just bumping this. I guess in the meantime, I am gonna go and try to find something about this in the local online newspapers or something.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
I have N. It's difficult but not impossible to get it. I'm live in Peru. I have a post in partner section... maybe it could interested you.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and ange-gardien54
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
I have N. It's difficult but not impossible to get it. I'm live in Peru. I have a post in partner section... maybe it could interested you.
Thanks, I saw your post. I was wondering about 2025, not this year 2024. Do you know anything about that?

• Hugs
A

ange-gardien54

Nov 8, 2020
J'ai le N. C'est difficile mais pas impossible de l'obtenir. Je vis au Pérou. J'ai un post dans la section partenaire... peut-être que cela pourrait vous intéresser.
Bonjour, je suis fortement intéressé... ou dois-je me rendre au Peru svp ?
Bonjour, je peux me rendre au Peru. Avez-vous des contacts la bas svp ?

Last edited:
I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
Bonjour, je suis fortement intéressé... ou dois-je me rendre au Peru svp ?
Bonjour, je peux me rendre au Peru. Avez-vous des contacts la bas svp ?
Bonjour

J'ai N avec moi et je l'offre gratuitement si quelqu'un fait du CTB avec moi.

C'est difficile d'avoir N ici. C'est peut-être la dernière année où le produit est disponible.

Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Student
Dec 15, 2021
Hi guys. So I haven't had the chance to read the updated book yet. But I hear things are getting tougher for N seekers next year. What exactly will happen in Peru? Will it be basically impossible to buy N there, like will the pharmacist call the police if you inquire or something? Or will it just be more difficult but not impossible? Also, when will these new regulations take place, is there a date?

Also, what about the alternative countries, e.g. Ecuador, Mexico, Bolivia - any changes there?
What exact information makes you think that? Sounds more like rumours tbh. But I'm interested to hear if you find out more about it (hoping that it's not gonna be true ofc)!

• Hugs
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
What exact information makes you think that? Sounds more like rumours tbh. But I'm interested to hear if you find out more about it (hoping that it's not gonna be true ofc)!
The availability of N has always been subject to change. PPH promised an update on N in South America in one of the newer editions. Things can change, especially if more people are buying N and ctb-ing right there. That is exactly why PPH issues updates and this is also why everyone considering N needs to monitor the situation. You don't want to fly in just to find out that you can't buy it anymore. I wasn't as concerned since so far in 2024 there have been reports of people getting N fairly easily. But since I have a trip planned for 2025, I got a little worried by a recent post here where a person living in Peru shared their experience about buying N. The person said that 2024 is the last year of N in Peru being easily available. I wish they had elaborated more instead of leaving us hanging, like what does that imply exactly for 2025?
Bonjour

J'ai N avec moi et je l'offre gratuitement si quelqu'un fait du CTB avec moi.

C'est difficile d'avoir N ici. C'est peut-être la dernière année où le produit est disponible.
Can you elaborate on why you said it may be the last year the product is available?

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Student
Dec 15, 2021
The availability of N has always been subject to change. PPH promised an update on N in South America in one of the newer editions. Things can change, especially if more people are buying N and ctb-ing right there. That is exactly why PPH issues updates and this is also why everyone considering N needs to monitor the situation. You don't want to fly in just to find out that you can't buy it anymore. I wasn't as concerned since so far in 2024 there have been reports of people getting N fairly easily. But since I have a trip planned for 2025, I got a little worried by a recent post here where a person living in Peru shared their experience about buying N. The person said that 2024 is the last year of N in Peru being easily available. I wish they had elaborated more instead of leaving us hanging, like what does that imply exactly for 2025?

Can you elaborate on why you said it may be the last year the product is available?
That makes sense, I understand. But it really is just a comment by a person, that - as you as well said it - didn't even elaborate any further on their statement (which might solely be based on them being in a certain mood or whatever).

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon