• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, I've read the terms, but still have questions and would be thankful if somebody could help.

1) Is it allowed/welcomed post links (non-commercial, non-gore or sexual, for example to youtube videos) in forum discussions in relation to a topic?

2) Since acquiring specific tools/substances depends much on the country you're living in and the laws in this country, are there threads on this page where this can be discussed with by people living in the same country?

3) Approximately speaking, when does the chat function appear? I know there is no official number to it, but maybe someone give me a vague idea?

4) Is there a way to communicate with members in a non-text-based form? For example a thread of people looking for someone to have a voicechat/phonecall with?

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori, Ruru-chan2 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The chat function should appear after your account is 24 hours old if you have enough replies. And I know that 1. is allowed, I don't think theres a thread for 4, but I've seen a few threads before for users from different countries.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske, Ruru-chan2 and 1 other person
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
1) Yes. But don't link where to get deadly material.

2) Yes. I've seen some of them.

3) 24 hours + having an undefined number of posts.

4) There are threads for Telegram and Discord groups. The forum has no voice option.

I recommend checking the FAQ for any doubt.

Welcome, BTW. I'm so sorry of whatever circumstances led you here, and I hope you can feel better. :(

Also, if someone here tries to sell you anything, report instantly!!! Scams happen, and selling those things is also illegal.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori, Ruru-chan2 and 1 other person
Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
Thank you both for your answers.

What would be also interesting to me: Since I can't PM someone at the moment, can other people PM me, or is that a both sides restriction for new members?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Welcome! Sorry your circumstances lead you here. It's both ways, others can't pm you either. The new members guide thread could be of use.

Reactions: Smaragdine and Praestat_Mori
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Welcome to SaSu

On most questions you can probably find some answers here

Dont hesitate to ask a moderator or user if you have more questions.

Reactions: rozeske, Smaragdine and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I tried, but the non-PM restrictions for new members seem to be in effect for moderators as well.
I will send you a message. You can reply to that if you want

• Love
Reactions: rozeske