Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
I used to think that every year things would get better but they have only gotten worse. Now when a new year is beginning I can't even get my hope up, I'm just really sad because I know it's going to be another year of sadness and disappointments and I'll hate every second of it. I think about ctb everyday, the fact that I can't just makes me even sadder

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ferxro, TheDevilsAngel, mattwitt and 4 others
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I already experienced my worst point during the past few months. Don't know how much I can last this 2020. The least I can do for now since I can't CTB is not go to school on Valentine's since a major reason why I want to leave is that I'm very unworthy of being a good romantic partner. Nobody wants to date me and it sucks. I can't fucking stand it that it's so easy for others and impossible boss level for me.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, mediocre and Harasaki
Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
I already experienced my worst point during the past few months. Don't know how much I can last this 2020. The least I can do for now since I can't CTB is not go to school on Valentine's since a major reason why I want to leave is that I'm very unworthy of being a good romantic partner. Nobody wants to date me and it sucks. I can't fucking stand it that it's so easy for others and impossible boss level for me.
I hope things get better for you.
I never cared about valentine's but I'm sure it's hard for most people and there are people that would be happy to date you

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I hope things get better for you.
I never cared about valentine's but I'm sure it's hard for most people and there are people that would be happy to date you
Unrelated but, what's the anime your profile pic is from? I swear I've seen that character many times but I don't know the name or anything

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
Unrelated but, what's the anime your profile pic is from? I swear I've seen that character many times but I don't know the name or anything
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!, the character is Tomoko, I think that somehow the manga was inspired in my life haha. But baby Yoda is still better I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and BabyYoda
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Another year of pain and bitter disappointment.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, mattwitt, Nemeshisu and 2 others
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
The holidays have always been rough for me. I can't blame you, I relate very much so... May you all find peace in 2020, whether that is in life or death.

I'm sending you all of my love and support. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: justanotherday and TheDevilsAngel
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
This holiday season was definitely one of the worst. All holidays are just another day and I'm always happy when they are over because they mean nothing to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherday, Misanthrope, JustAnotherSuicider and 1 other person
JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
I hate it when people wish me happy new year and that they hope that all my dreams will become true. And it applies to birthday and Christmas wishes as well. I just hate it. They wish you same things every year and it never come true, it's always opposite.