S

Sicsadsupergirl

Dec 23, 2020
This is the first time in my life I'm making a new year's resolution. I will not be an alive fat person anymore by the end of 2022. I'm getting tested for some things that could explain why I gained 80kg within the last 4 years. If it turns out there's nothing wrong and I'm just a lazy undisciplined piece of shit, I'll either get bariatric surgery (which itself has a high mortality rate) and be on the way to being thinner, or finally CBT. Putting it here to hold myself accountable and needed to share. I need this situation over. I can't go on living like this. It has to end, one way or another. If at least I was a normal kind of fat with big boobs and big butt, but I just have tiny boobs and a huge stomach and just look like a fucking pear. It needs to end. I can't live like this anymore.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, lotus11, blueclover_. and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are in this situation. It can be horrible being trapped in this human body. It is understandable wanting to exit when you are constantly suffering. I wish you the best, whatever happens.

Reactions: lotus11 and blueclover_.
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
Hey, some people could never find the strenght in them to even start making such a big change, and it seems you're already on the right track by going to the doctors and getting tested. Good for you, you deserve a good quality of life and you sound like the type to achieve it out of spite for the world.

Reactions: blueclover_.
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Normally, if you have gotten this far with doctors I would assume yes to the next question, but I never presume them to be competent. Have you been tested for diabetes? For some that can cause a more pronounced stomach compared to the rest of the body. That would also greatly affect any future surgeries and healing thereafter.

Best wishes and I hope everything works out.

Reactions: blueclover_.