Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I'm still standing...no idea how I managed to stay alive so far. I repeated the school year...Finals are around again. (I'm still a student) Yaaay!
Same month. Same suicidal thoughts. I have a feeling that I won't make it again. Any tips for stopping suicidal thoughts for maybe only a month?
I still have some..well friends? They dont have much interest in me. I can't blame them. In my state thinking only of one thing makes me ofc a boring to talk to. Haha..
My thoughts are all over the place.
I apologize if this vent is a bit messy organized.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Interloper and Lullaby
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Sorry you're going through this and feeling this way.

I don't have any good advice, but when my thoughts are really bad, I just try to keep my mind busy as much as I can to stop anything from coming into my head. I have a hard time focusing, so it doesn't work as well for me but try to keep your head busy.

• Love
Reactions: Ameya
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have no idea as to how to stop suicidal thoughts, but I guess that to remove them, someone would have to find a way to remove what is causing them. In my case, I have never wanted to live and being suicidal is who I am, life itself is what causes me to be suicidal, so of course I do not really know how to stop being suicidal, it is impossible for me. Nothing could ever make me want to live.
I'm sorry that you are suffering and I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: Ameya