kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I've recently noticed that entering new 'seasons' of my life make me feel much more suicidal than usual and almost like a failure, events like celebrating birthdays or starting a new job/new year. I can't help but feel like i shouldn't be there, I feel as if i've failed by still being alive in that moment. While people in recovery may be proud of themselves for reaching milestones in their lives i feel the complete opposite, i hate entering new 'chapters of life'. I feel disgusted in myself that I've failed to end my life and because of that I'm forced to live through another year/grow older/another job. I guess it's similar to the feeling you get when there's been an extra season added to a show that doesn't need an extra season. It already had a perfect ending, it should've ended.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Pisceslilith, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I've recently noticed that entering new 'seasons' of my life make me feel much more suicidal than usual and almost like a failure, events like celebrating birthdays or starting a new job/new year. I can't help but feel like i shouldn't be there, I feel as if i've failed by still being alive in that moment. While people in recovery may be proud of themselves for reaching milestones in their lives i feel the complete opposite, i hate entering new 'chapters of life'. I feel disgusted in myself that I've failed to end my life and because of that I'm forced to live through another year/grow older/another job. I guess it's similar to the feeling you get when there's been an extra season added to a show that doesn't need an extra season. It already had a perfect ending, it should've ended.
It's funny. I've just caught myself thinking about the same thing. It's autumn again. Another season is already here….. I think I get what you mean, and I'm sorry we're both stuck here. I hope you're gonna feel better soon. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Reactions: FuneralCry, WrongPlaceWrongTime, demuic and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Maybe you hate the change? Most prefer to live in a calm way, without changes but not falling into monotomy, as is my case, I have had to change my lifestyle many times and it only leaves me with a feeling of nolstalgia because I felt that I was doing well in a previous moment .

Reactions: kindawannacrylol
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
New seasons of any and all so called reality TV shows are enough to have me throwing myself out the nearest high up window!

Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
So Bonanza should've ended when Hoss died? Agreed.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate to this, as the years go by, I get more tired of living and things just seem to get worse. I feel like I should have left this world years ago, whenever another birthday comes by I just feel so empty. Living really is tiring.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol