• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KitKat456

May 18, 2019
Hey everyone,
Would like some help on refining an idea for a new method. People have accidentally died from the Pass Out game, so I think it could be modified to a suicide method. So far, this is what I've been planning: Beforehand, I place tape over my nose and wear mouth guards (you can get seizures with attempting the pass out game, so I want to minimize my chance of biting my tongue during that). Then I crouch down on the floor, put my head between my legs and hyperventilate for 30 seconds to a minute. Jump up and sit on my bed, quickly place tape over my mouth, and blow against my hand as hard as I can. No air should flow out due to the tape. After blowing as hard as I can, I should pass out on the bed. And due to the tape covering my nose and mouth, I would remain unconscious I think, and the lack of air flow should eventually lead to death. So far, I am having trouble with passing out, so I would like some tips and tricks on that. And if anyone would like to attempt this method, or find an alternative way to modify the Pass Out game, I would really like to hear your experiences or thoughts.

TheStranger

TheStranger

Nov 28, 2019
I'm not sure if you would be able to pass out if you lay down after the hyperventilation. The way I have passed out with this is ~1 minute of heavy breathing on my knees, then hold my last deep breath while walking and tightening my diaphragm and hugging myself to squeeze my lungs. Supposedly, if you pass out like this 4-5 times consecutively you will die. I have not tried this since I'm waiting for a period of time where my roomate will not be around. Also this doesn't seem too reliable since I haven't been able to find any reliable supporting data that you'll die after several attempts.
If you can pass out after the tape then I'm pretty sure you'll die from the suffocation, but I'm not sure if you will wake up in the middle of it or stay out. This could end up being painful and unreliable. Have you looked at the night night method?

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I don't think it will work. SI and the buildup of carbon dioxide.

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Passing out using hyperventilation combined with a hanging would be more reliable. I'm not the first user to have this idea. I'd suggest placing your neck through the noose before hyperventilating and adjusting the length accordingly. The method suggested here, where you use two nooses, sounds very finicky.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-modified-major-tom-method.20319/

Reactions: TheStranger
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Id rather play the fainting game with my head in the rope