B

Black kettle

Happiness is a lie
Apr 7, 2020
The vibe of this site has changed several times since I've been "lurking" here
From Amz- Falls coming back and leaving again, to the agitation of blackjack feeling judged, Stan slipping away and Jean losing touch with reality.

It's overwhelming- but here I am now, signing up for roll call , for whatever it's worth

I might have a slightly different scenario than the rest... if there is any interest. I shall share within my comfort zone

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Brink, NoCoast and 3 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Amz-Falls damn I miss her, odd her mention her name as not many people do, esp as so many leave and come back

Welcome though, Hope you find what you are searching for here, Would be interested in hearing your story :)

• Love
Reactions: Black kettle
B

Black kettle

Happiness is a lie
Apr 7, 2020
Amz-Falls damn I miss her, odd her mention her name as not many people do, esp as so many leave and come back

Welcome though, Hope you find what you are searching for here, Would be interested in hearing your story :)

In time❤️Just really appreciated aimz_falls for her honesty
Shit has gone sideways slowly but surely since then I'm an asshole- so don't relate to many people but since u were the first to take an interest (which I would have been , in another position, I will reach out at a later date
Thank u for caring ❤️

Ps I like hearts , they make me feel less alone
In time❤️Just really appreciated aimz_falls for her honesty
Shit has gone sideways slowly but surely since then I'm an asshole- so don't relate to many people but since u were the first to take an interest (which I would have been , in another position, I will reach out at a later date
Thank u for caring ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
In time❤Just really appreciated aimz_falls for her honesty
Thank u for caring ❤

People can be hard to relate too, esp in the current times. Times when peoples true colors start to show. Yea there was something about amz that made me really resonate with her.
Sorry to hear shit has gone sideways, life is a bitch at times it truely is.
:heart: just for you :) take care for now, and I hope to see you around the forum :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
B

Black kettle

Happiness is a lie
Apr 7, 2020
Once I figure this out and hopefully don't t get banned due to clumsy fingers ❤️❤️
People can be hard to relate too, esp in the current times. Times when peoples true colors start to show. Yea there was something about amz that made me really resonate with her.
:heart: just for you :) take care for now, and I hope to see you around the forum :)
Soulless angel
Thanks for reaching out love
Still figuring out this shit
Bear with me or ....
Once I figure this out and hopefully don't t get banned due to clumsy fingers ❤️❤️

Soulless angel
Bear with me or ....

Soulless angel
Bear with me or ....

Soulless angel
Bear with me or ....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Hello Black Kettle!

Reactions: Black kettle and Sensei
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
From Amz- Falls coming back and leaving again, to the agitation of blackjack feeling judged, Stan slipping away and Jean losing touch with reality.

It's overwhelming- but here I am now, signing up for roll call , for whatever it's worth

I might have a slightly different scenario than the rest... if there is any interest. I shall share within my comfort zone
Hi there
Welcome to our community, I hope you find the support and answers you seek.

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020

Jean claims to be married to a crow demon in her satanic church. She's been playing games online for years. She made a lot of enemies in the Church of Malphas.

Please be careful here. Not everyone is worthy of trust, let alone the following she managed to build here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink