• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. Life darkness brought me here. To make it short I just want to die that's how bad it's with me. It's hard to live unhappy struggling with depression and PTSD. Im looking for resources.

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, Ash, Sannti and 3 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023

Reactions: kvsvenky100, Praestat_Mori and deadalready1
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
thank you

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and Agon321
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Welcome to the site!

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and deadalready1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: deadalready1 and kvsvenky100
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Welcome to the site. You will find a great deal of information her. (There is a search feature, which you will be able to use after a short time has elapsed since joining and you have made a few posts. It's useful.) You will also be able to find support if/when you need it.
It's difficult to say more than that without knowing more about your circumstances. You don't have to explain them, if you don't want to, but if you do explain them it makes it easier for people to support you. Whatever your circumstances, there will be people here who have experienced something similar and who may be able to give you helpful advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadalready1, lucifer_yoo and Praestat_Mori
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
Welcome to the site. You will find a great deal of information her. (There is a search feature, which you will be able to us after a short time has elapsed since joining and you have made a few posts. It's useful.) You will also be able to find support if/when you need it.
It's difficult to say more than that without knowing more about your circumstances. You don't have to explain them, if you don't want to, but if you do explain them it makes it easier for people to support you. Whatever your circumstances, there will be people here who have experienced something similar and who may be able to give you helpful advice.
Appreciate you, Linda! I lost my sister to suicide. I had depression my whole life but losing my youngest sister took me to realization how ugly life is. She lived with abusive boyfriend but because he has money none believed her. She ended up losing her life due to that. It's hard to talk about it in one post. Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Linda
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Appreciate you, Linda! I lost my sister to suicide. I had depression my whole life but losing my youngest sister took me to realization how ugly life is. She lived with abusive boyfriend but because he has money none believed her. She ended up losing her life due to that. It's hard to talk about it in one post. Thank you
You probably don't have the option to send private messages yet, but you soon will have. If you want to talk about anything with me by that means, away from the "glare of publicity" you get in a public post, feel free to contact me.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and deadalready1
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
You probably don't have the option to send private messages yet, but you soon will have. If you want to talk about anything with me by that means, away from the "glare of publicity" you get in a public post, feel free to contact me.
I will once I have access.. thank you so much for the support

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda and Praestat_Mori