• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

why_why_why

why_why_why

Jun 3, 2024
hi all, this is my first post on here however ive been a lurker for literally 2 years now. ive never made an account cuz im worried family will find it but i finally just said f it and did it. im getting exhausted in this life and ive pretty frequently come to this site just to read others posts as they comfort me in a way. just wanted to introduce my self here if anyone will even see this but :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: binturong, Sannti, Unknown21 and 4 others
Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

May 3, 2024
Hello and welcome, I am a bit of a lurker too and get comfort from reading posts. Life is frustrating I agree. Good luck with everything

why_why_why

why_why_why

Jun 3, 2024
hi all, this is my first post on here however ive been a lurker for literally 2 years now. ive never made an account cuz im worried family will find it but i finally just said f it and did it. im getting exhausted in this life and ive pretty frequently come to this site just to read others posts as they comfort me in a way. just wanted to introduce my self here if anyone will even see this but :)
also sorry about that i already messed up and put something in the wrong thread D':

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Welcome to the forum, I hope you find what you aspire here.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
You have taken a big step, congratulations. You are also welcome of course. I hope you meet many people.