• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hurtbox

hurtbox

Sep 25, 2022
Does anyone have a source that'll be able to get SN into Australia? I'm struggling to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Did you manage to source?
Are you in Australia? I was starting to think I was the only Aussie left. We lost someone recently. :aw:

I'm not much help. I bought SN off one of the most mainstream shopping sites earlier last year. Quite a big tub that cost peanuts. But now it seems like IC is one of the only reputable sources. I don't have 100% confirmation of a successful shipment here.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
K

Kali Yuga

Oct 4, 2022
Hey
Are you in Australia? I was starting to think I was the only Aussie left. We lost someone recently. :aw:

I'm not much help. I bought SN off one of the most mainstream shopping sites earlier last year. Quite a big tub that cost peanuts. But now it seems like IC is one of the only reputable sources. I don't have 100% confirmation of a successful shipment here.
Hey pluto. Yeah from Aus. So you managed to order SN? Did police knock on your door or anything like that?

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Wow, I had no idea. I'm from regional Victoria. Increasingly too paranoid to be too specific.

I've never had an issue with law enforcement, mercifully. I don't think I would still be here if they added a criminal record to my list of problems, especially for a meat preservative. Plus it was a legitimate purchase at that time. This was before all the NY Times crap.

10+ years ago I had a shipment of N fail to arrive at all, and that may have been due to some sort of customs intervention.

freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
Im in Australia, NSW, and successfully ordered SN from IC about 3-4 months ago. No law enforcement at my door. This was before IC put in age verification.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: 13_reasons, Mx_Pathetic, LocalMistake and 2 others
E

Enemy of Evolution

Nov 9, 2022
What is IC. Does he deliver in India.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@lalalalaokokokok12 IC got busted and no longer available :aw:

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@lalalalaokokokok12 yep with them gone it's harder to get SN now but still possible. Lot's of places only selling to businesses though. I don't think there's any "official" source for now that people know is legit and reliable so be careful and order at your own risk if you do find some.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
@lalalalaokokokok12 yep with them gone it's harder to get SN now but still possible. Lot's of places only selling to businesses though. I don't think there's any "official" source for now that people know is legit and reliable so be careful and order at your own risk if you do find some.
Thanks will do

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
Im in Australia, NSW, and successfully ordered SN from IC about 3-4 months ago. No law enforcement at my door. This was before IC put in age verification.
whats IC? I keep seeinf it everywhere

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
@lalalalaokokokok12 IC got busted and no longer available :aw:
My heart literally broke reading this. Devastated. No peaceful end for any of us.
Can you please msg me the website for IC? I can't find it anywhere!

Hey Pluto! Could you please msg the site you bought SN from?

Last edited:
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Can someone please msg me the website for IC?

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
O

I'm not much help. I bought SN off one of the most mainstream shopping sites earlier last year. Quite a big tub that cost peanuts. But now it seems like IC is one of the only reputable sources. I don't have 100% confirmation of a successful shipment here

Omg I thought I was the only Australian too! I wonder if we're from the same city...are you sure you didn't purchase sodium nitrate? I got so excited when mine arrived, to realize I'd bought the wrong thing. Fucking idiot!

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
There seems to be a few of us. At one point there was someone right in my area of regional Vic, but she left this world so quickly. I wondered ever since if I could have helped her with the issue that led her to CTB, but I'll never know.

Anyway, my SN is definitely the real deal. 'AR grade' and all. It used to be extremely easy to source, but now is anything but. It seems like the best option nowadays is exploring the dark web and high-potency opioids. If they were a bit easier to get, it would be my choice of method anyway.

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
There seems to be a few of us. At one point there was someone right in my area of regional Vic, but she left this world so quickly. I wondered ever since if I could have helped her with the issue that led her to CTB, but I'll never know.

Anyway, my SN is definitely the real deal. 'AR grade' and all. It used to be extremely easy to source, but now is anything but. It seems like the best option nowadays is exploring the dark web and high-potency opioids. If they were a bit easier to get, it would be my choice of method anyway.
how on earth did you get it?