YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Hi family, hugs to all. Let me share a little bit of my story:
In theory I had a "normal life", because I don´t lose my parents, or had an abuse, or drug problems, or whatever else who frequently has associated with the people who has CTB thoughts/desires or have an successful one, well, let me tell you something:
I have panics, anxiety, depression problems. I attributed them for my difficulty for accept that I´m gay. I was on denial since my 14 years but in theory I came out the closet on 2016. I mean, in theory because my mental problems continued.
My principal problem of the life is the apathy. I lost a sense of the motivation to live. Yes, I got some goals, like a bachelor degree (In Latin American Studies), I don´t have any chronic disease (yet), or had abused... but I lost a lot of confidence of myself and my CTB thoughts were constantly, but I feel ashamed to have it.
Also I don ´t know how to call this, but I have one more "issue": it´s a mixture of imaginary friends and hallucinations, because this two "friends" talk with me, sometimes influenced me. Still they don´t materialize (Like the angel and the devil of the cartoons, hahaha), but I can feel them.
Well, my point of the thread is: I don´t go to any psychotherapist or psychiatrist because I´m 100% sure that if I told about my apathy, my anxiety, my depression and my "Two friends" thing, for hell sure I have those meds who destroy you or have a psychiatrist ward seclusion, I don´t want to take any of those two things. Ah, for sure, if I tell to the mental health personnel about my CTB desires I got the "Insane" label immediately.
I tell you all of this because I don´t trust the psychiatry, or even psychology. I was diagnosed with autism on my 12 years old but I don´t perceive myself as an autist anymore, only a kind of weirdo.
Oh, yeah, for sure, ANYBODY got that I have some different. A lot of people caught me "talking alone" and I was talking with one or two of the "friends". I know that people thinks I have some issue.
I was alone for myself and this thread is the first moment that I confess my mental state. Because I trust you, as a new family. Even I don´t know personally, I trust you. I´m not alone. And I don´t be judged or perceive as a troll. This is serious, people.
Sure, someone can say "But X suffers more, Y has X mental desease", well, let me tell you, I fear that I can get worse, like of this X or Y people, who has CTB or are planning to have them early. This isn´t a help call, this is a relief confession. And if one day I caught CTB too, I will not fear that I made the wrong decision.

Reactions: Red star, wiIIow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I agree with you. I never found therapy nor psychiatry to be useful. Therapy and the mental health system is really just a big racket along with psychiatry. (I would never say this in public especially when the vast majority of people are indoctrinated in the belief that mental health field is good and that life is inherently good) Big pharma and psychiatry are pretty much another big racket but goes hand in hand with the mental health system. From my experiences, this place (and r/SS in the past) has helped me much more than any pro-lifer, therapist, mental health professional ever has.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Severen and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I agree with you. I never found therapy nor psychiatry to be useful. Therapy and the mental health system is really just a big racket along with psychiatry. (I would never say this in public especially when the vast majority of people are indoctrinated in the belief that mental health field is good and that life is inherently good) Big pharma and psychiatry are pretty much another big racket but goes hand in hand with the mental health system. From my experiences, this place (and r/SS in the past) has helped me much more than any pro-lifer, therapist, mental health professional ever has.
The medication works so I can't say prescriptions for them or big pharma is useless but everything else is just a load of BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals