CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This Me lose all no tryst human all all, this awful me trust wat get get betray get injury damage get callous fiend. 0 trust this scum species all life say this prsn diff diff truth come same thing human bio machine no more put crcmsc betray awful v awful wish neve4 exist not wabt be human wabt leave want escp want leave want escp ,not wabt human why stay all ppl look feel same callous fiend tell ppl careful talk me novody serious all make fun skptc abuse etc all mimic callous style brain neuro damage no see differ see planet all awful human scum do same see 8 bill callous fiend, tell stop nobod stop. Awful life awful bio awful species

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: nbhvberb, Bee2023, SexyIncél and 9 others
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Yes, 99.99999% of our stress, anxiety and busyness are due to other people. Most work people do, most jobs are for the maintenance of "order" in the society. Everyone is busy because everyone else is trying to look more busy. In other word, it's people vs. people. People are the source of problems. Every moment, everyone is trying to one-up each other.

• Hugs
Reactions: yive, SexyIncél, Alcoholic Teletubby and 2 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, others are such horrible people with such horrible views. How they can stand there and treat others they've already mistreated that way is horrific, and reflective of the terrifying nature of humans. I personally keep as much distance as possible but they keep finding ways to be cruel. I wish only to die peacefully but they will do anything to prevent that wish being granted, after all this nightmarish hellscape is never done with tormenting us. I hope you find peace, even though I'm skeptical there really is any.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very much true that you cannot trust people in this hellish world, being too trusting is just a way to lead to more harm, as humans certainly can be so incredibly cruel and insensitive. It's undeniable that humans are responsible for so much of the torment that exists here, it's really for the best just to avoid other people as long as one exists here.

• Hugs
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
What a horrible existence. Without trust, one's ultimately alone. But there's always a chance of betrayal... And there's really no one who's different enough to not have the capacity to betray.

You're too far gone, damaged, and "burned" for things to get better. I hope you can find peace in death, but I especially wish for some kind of happiness to come to you, before that inevitable point. Perhaps even that, is too optimistic in your case, but I'll wish for it regardless.

• Hugs
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'm so sorry you need to go through people like that. If anyone makes fun of a disability I just disregard them, I hate how you need to go through life as such a vulnerable person against your will and how others will bring you down because of it. It's an awful thing that other humans do. I find it beyond disrespectful and belittling.

You deserve so much better.

• Hugs
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
I feel ya'. People just fucking you over- Day after day.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Homo erectus
S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
We humans really were a mistake. I can't imagine bringing a child into this hell world. It corrupts every single person. Even the best intentioned.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Homo erectus