• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I truly was never meant for something so futile, cruel and undesirable as existence, I only belong in death and death is the only relief from this terrible human species and terrible existence that causes nothing but meaningless suffering. I really should have never existed, only never existing is perfection, more than anything I wish I stayed permanently unaware. Only non-existence is ideal to me as it's the permanent absence of all suffering and harm, and I don't want to suffer in any way rather I just want nothingness instead.

There truly is no point and value to existing as a conscious being who is capable of suffering so extremely and feeling such agony, rather such is an abomination, existing truly is the most pointless process of waiting to die anyway where existing beings suffer and struggle all for the sake of it.

What really disgusts me is how many act like this is something positive which just further reminds me of how repulsive this species truly is, humanity truly is just a tragic mistake, existence was just a mistake in general. I'm only suited to nothingness, wanting to die is all that feels right as it's the one escape from the dreadful and torturous burden of existing as a human, death really is the only peace and relief, I wish I could erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iloverachel, myusername890, libitina and 6 others
N

nothingtodoh3r3

May 4, 2024
I completely agree, I hope that we all manage to have this pain end once and for all in whatever form it may take🙌

Reactions: myusername890
A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
Welcome to hell. Where Godd evil knows no bounds

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i often wonder why i was put on this earth just to be a problem rather than a person...

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, myusername890 and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
The stork was drunk when it dropped me off here

Reactions: iloverachel and myusername890
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Unfortunately the universe doesn't care about our wishes :)

Reactions: divinemistress36