worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
At only 23 years old, Jiwoon Hwang, an emerging leader of the anti-natalist movement, CTB a month ago. This brave man saw life for what it really was and wasn't afraid to tell the truth. Tears flow down my face as I hear his words of wisdom. He was the wisest person I have came across in a long time. I haven't heard of the man until yesterday when people of the Efilist community announced his passing. R.I.P. I have a fear that people like him will be forgotten in time. Hardly anyone knew about this man's existance to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and 6 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
They say the net never forgets. Which us why I like to think what we say here will one day be of value, and onecreason why try to be as honest as I can. Narcissistic i know. Just want to feel I've left something good that might prevent suffering. People like him won't be forgotten though, its the movement that counts anyway - for the poor bastards left to deal with this shit

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, OnlyMercy, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
When I CTB I'll have Jiwoon Hwang in my thoughts. I think this song is fitting -

Reactions: Venessolotic, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
They say the net never forgets. Which us why I like to think what we say here will one day be of value, and onecreason why try to be as honest as I can. Narcissistic i know. Just want to feel I've left something good that might prevent suffering. People like him won't be forgotten though, its the movement that counts anyway - for the poor bastards left to deal with this shit
Very true! I will try my best to keep his name alive. I hope that one day the world will see the urgency of our plight. I am pessimistic I must admit. But I still hold out hope that one day the majority will recognize not only our universal right to die, but the horrors of procreation.

Reactions: Venessolotic, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
At only 23 years old, Jiwoon Hwang, an emerging leader of the anti-natalist movement, CTB a month ago. This brave man saw life for what it really was and wasn't afraid to tell the truth. Tears flow down my face as I hear his words of wisdom. He was the wisest person I have came across in a long time. I haven't heard of the man until yesterday when people of the Efilist community announced his passing. R.I.P. I have a fear that people like him will be forgotten in time. Hardly anyone knew about this man's existance to begin with.

With respect, I sure didn't even know of him.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
With respect, I sure didn't even know of him.
I haven't ether until yesterday. Then the Efilist pages that I subscribed to on YouTube stated talking about him. We don't know how he attempted to CTB, but he was in the hospital with permanate brain damage. Luckily they pulled the plug and let the man go.

Reactions: Venessolotic, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and 2 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I haven't ether until yesterday. Then the Efilist pages that I subscribed to on YouTube stated talking about him. We don't know how he attempted to CTB, but he was in the hospital with permanate brain damage. Luckily they pulled the plug and let the man go.
Pulled the plug aye? Ahh that's comforting I hope, as a friend went by train (not at all related to this forum, he never mentioned his intentions to me in any way either) earlier this year, but thankfully 3-4 days they also pulled his plug. Best decision. I even attended the funeral. I was surprised by how much I got emotional. But in part, I kept telling myself "better than him a vegetable." In a dark humour way...

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Pulled the plug aye? Ahh that's comforting I hope, as a friend went by train (not at all related to this forum, he never mentioned his intentions to me in any way either) earlier this year, but thankfully 3-4 days they also pulled his plug. Best decision. I even attended the funeral. I was surprised by how much I got emotional. But in part, I kept telling myself "better than him a vegetable." In a dark humour way...
I had a couple good friends die on me. My best friend I knew since I was 15 died in 2010 of a drug overdose. Just months earlier he attended my grandmas funeral. I did not attend the funeral because I saw no point in it. I loved my grandma like a mother. I mourned her suffering. I don't mourn the dead because they are no longer suffering. I believe that funerals and cemeteries are absurd. A cemetery takes up a lot of space that could be used for better purposes.

I had an online friend that I use to talk to on the phone for hours at a time in 2008 and 2009. He CTB by a drug overdose. I never knew what drugs he decided to take but I did call his parents once afterwords.

In my opinion, when people do not pull the plug, like in the case of Terri Shiavo for example, they are committing a crime. With everyone who is braindead, I believe that they should be put down like a family pet. Have a vet come in and inject them with Nembutal. It only takes 5 seconds. With Terri it took 10 days.

I believe that the opposition to euthanizing the braindead comes from religion - "god will take them in his own time". Religious tyranny. People are wasting bedspace, millions of dollars, and false hope. Hope keeps the flames of suffering alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Guys I'm finding the term pulling the plug offensive. Sorry, Ive lost the plot, someone should just ban me

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Guys I'm finding the term pulling the plug offensive. Sorry, Ive lost the plot, someone should just ban me
What do you mean?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Jodes
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Just paranoia, might be recent change of meds not helping. It's not most respectful of terms and I'm just beating myself up for not being emotionally sensitive, but I try. I deeply empathise though, there's a difference. I just don't understand straight away.

Last edited:
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Just paranoia, might be recent change of meds not helping. It's not most respectful of terms and I'm just beating myself up for not being emotionally sensitive, but I try. I deeply empathise though, there's a difference. I just don't understand straight away.
No problem. I'm sorry you're feeling that way. May I ask what new meds you are on?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I guess being taken off seroquel was a mistake, but had to to get on Duloxetine. More to come, including first dose of pregabalin today
I hope it all works out for you. I'm personally afraid of trying out new medications. My psychiatrists prescribed me Wellbutrin in addition to my Paxil, Xanax, and Propranolol. Since I am agreeable I let him prescribe the Wellbutrin but I refuse to take it. No medication is gonna "fix" us so to speak. It will only take a slight edge off if anything. If my current meds keep me from having panic attacks than I am just fine with it. Panic attacks are horrible. I use to have up to 10 panic attacks a day at my worst.

My uncle also sees my psychiatrists. He was used as a lab rat. The drugs they put my uncle on made him insane! I guess he found the right ones because he is no longer violent. In 2010 he was put on a medication (forgot what it was called) that made him crazy as fuck!

I was just sitting at the table reading a magazine. My uncle was like "don't read that magazine aunt isn't finished with that"! My aunt said she done read it. Next thing I knew he was all up in my face screaming "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER I AM GOING TO KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER".....well i said "come kill me". He hit me 3 times then I punched him in the face and knocked him out. The punches he threw were pretty soft and I didn't mean to knock him out. He was all bloodied up. I just wanted him out of my face.

My aunt sided with me because I was trying to defend myself. I didn't even feel like I threw a full punch.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can