sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
It disgusts me when people act as if self-harming (with or without suicidal intentions) is a "bad thing" or "shouldn't be done". And it disgusts me even more when someone acts all condescending when they have no damn clue what you're going through; and even if they do, they'll just try to minimize it.

Then it's the same case with people who act as if they care, or the ones who do care but are just so pathetic, "I'm begging you, please don't do this!" fucking pitiful. Sorry, very pissed.

Reactions: ddonnieddarko and woundfvcker
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how so many people are incapable of minding their own business, humans truly are the worst species to me.

Reactions: sylvey
HerLastWords

HerLastWords

Let the waves take your pain away
Oct 2, 2023
I feel you. Lately I started harming myself again (I never really stopped, just needed more courage to do it "properly" this time). Some shit has been happening recently and doing this is the only way I can cope with stress, anger and etc. It really makes me go nuts when someone tries to pull a "I know better than you" card and tells you what's better for yourself assuming they know more than you about what you're currently dealing with, when they genuinely could only mind their business. Pardon me I think I wrote quite a lot more than I expected.

Reactions: ddonnieddarko
D

ddonnieddarko

28:06:42:12
Oct 13, 2023
when people get mad at me for cutting as if they know anything about how im feeling and why im doing it