TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
I got a call for a job interview which is happening in two weeks. It's making me nervous that it's scheduled so far in advance. Unemployment is my main reason for wanting to CTB so it's momentarily on hold for now, but I'm terrified.

I ordered SN from eBay a week ago and it still hasn't arrived in the mail. It doesn't have a tracking number so I can't check if it's coming or not. It wasn't expensive but I do want to have it ready in case my interview tanks. I don't know if I should just keep waiting or if I should contact the seller or order from another seller.

How come people die every day from doing ordinary things but I'm still alive?

Reactions: WOODESITY, Anima, NoEasyWayOut and 3 others
J

Jordanles

The Peace Seeker
Mar 26, 2019
The interview may be in two weeks due to planning to fire someone or not having enough to pay for additional employees. I hope you get your SN though in case they reject you.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and TheRiverStyz
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
I got a call for a job interview which is happening in two weeks. It's making me nervous that it's scheduled so far in advance. Unemployment is my main reason for wanting to CTB so it's momentarily on hold for now, but I'm terrified.

I ordered SN from eBay a week ago and it still hasn't arrived in the mail. It doesn't have a tracking number so I can't check if it's coming or not. It wasn't expensive but I do want to have it ready in case my interview tanks. I don't know if I should just keep waiting or if I should contact the seller or order from another seller.

because life's unfair man. Personally I think wanting to do what u plan on is not worth it cause of the curcumstances. Is their more to the story like u have kids to feed. Or a person to impress or parents may by? I havnt worked for 3 years an am still surviving. Under the table work like gardening an lawnmowimg on the government welfare is fine. Its sad to here but we all fuck up. Life's just a joke. No matter anyway its your choice. Just remember that its over. once its done. You got one life. That's it. If ur fukd an ur a ugly fukd loner yea fair enough. Can't get a job? There's a lot more to life then just slaving away. Don't let ur friends, parents, people in general dictate what you do. It's your life. Kinda jealous u can get sn tho. Make it so easy

TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
@Terminally drunk I appreciate your reply, but I don't believe I need to justify my plans and feelings to you as our lives have gone down on wildly different paths. Thanks.

Reactions: Roadkill
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
@Terminally drunk I appreciate your reply, but I don't believe I need to justify my plans and feelings to you as our lives have gone down on wildly different paths. Thanks.
Fair enough. Good luck anyway.

elizabeth.luck

elizabeth.luck

Eliminate your map.
Mar 10, 2019

You hit the nail on the head. My friend was killed just crossing the street. Why couldn't that have been me?

Reactions: dandan
A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018

Congrats! Two weeks surely are enough time to freak out because of so much depending on the job but also give you the opportunity to prepare for the interview. That's great, I wish you the best of luck!

Unemployment sucks. Have you applied for more jobs?

If I were you, I would have the SN as an option , but wouldn't waste my energy on it too much for now. Try to focus on the interview. It's easier said than done, especially when you are feeling depressed and fed up with everything, I know. That's what I try to do whenever something important is coming up. Sometimes it's working out alright and other times, well ...
The interview may be in two weeks due to planning to fire someone or not having enough to pay for additional employees. I hope you get your SN though in case they reject you.

Maybe it's the usual application process? But yeah having the option to go down the other path is definitely a good thing

Last edited:
TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
Unemployment sucks. Have you applied for more jobs?

Applying for jobs is mainly what makes me suicidal. All the rejections just validate my lack of self-esteem and reinforce the idea that I'm a worthless piece of shit. :)

In other news - I have my SN! So if I don't get the job, goodbye cruel world!
Update - I received an e-mail confirmation about my interview which made me extremely anxious and now I'm considering to just CTB so I won't have to worry about rejection when it comes. (:

Last edited:
Reactions: dandan
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Applying for jobs is mainly what makes me suicidal. All the rejections just validate my lack of self-esteem and reinforce the idea that I'm a worthless piece of shit. :)

In other news - I have my SN! So if I don't get the job, goodbye cruel world!
Update - I received an e-mail confirmation about my interview which made me extremely anxious and now I'm considering to just CTB so I won't have to worry about rejection when it comes. (:
dont be surprise to hang on even after you decide to ctb, because doing it is harder that it seems...

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018

That's great that you got a job interview. I'd stay focused on the job interview and trying to get it if being unemployed is your main reason to ctb. for all you know you could get the job and who knows what avenues that could open up.