• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

summa_tyme2224

Summertime sadness
Jun 4, 2024
I'm kind of all over the place right now and just had some things I was thinking about. Brain fog is bad from chronic illness, but gonna do my best to articulate.

I've read the member introduction information and due to brain fog struggle to read long things and absorb the information so I apologize if this is redundant or already been asked.

I've got a few questions I was hoping someone may know where to point me even if in another thread

1. The first is regarding the location for obtaining nembutal in Peru. does anyone have the specific location of the Agrovet who has recently gone and been successful?

1a. Are there any threads on here that are specific in detail that give step-by-step nembutal instructions? Even as far as what to take before, where to go etc.

1c.Is there any chance of nembutal supply going away in the future ?

1d. Does anyone have a legit up-to-date download of the PPHB?

I saw someone say you cannot give exact locations but if my illness progresses, I will be traveling there and the catch 22 is that I struggle with research and anything mental due to my health issues.

I would really love to know the exact location of the shop if anyone has recently successfully gone , I know in PPH 2019 addition there is a store listed, but it would obviously be so much easier to have the exact name.

Thank you so much .

Blessings. ❤️🧿