• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I bought yesterday nembutal in dark buy, and I think I got scammed, a hour ago the delivery company (I don't think it's real) send me a message to pay 850$ for insurance, I didn't
Just wonder if someone know that kind of method

M

marriedindeed

Aug 7, 2019
Yep, thats a scam. Another method they use to extort more money from you is to threaten to give your details to the authorities. If this happens just ignore it, because if they were to give your details out they would also attract attention from the authorities.

Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Yep, thats a scam. Another method they use to extort more money from you is to threaten to give your details to the authorities. If this happens just ignore it, because if they were to give your details out they would also attract attention from the authorities.

Thanks, it's so hard to trust someone in the darknet, I think maybe give up on nembutal and use opioids that I can get in my country